i know how much you loved me,

February 8, 2019

Dear Diary,

     We got a hotel room. I'm with Mom right now, but she's taking a shower, so I can write. Today was actually a good day for the ALDC. Lilly's feeling better, all of our solos are looking good, especially Sarah's. Hers has a back tuck! But Savannah has a turn into a back handspring, which none of us has seen before.

     Yesterday, something clicked because the group dance was really good. I hit all of my beats, Hannah kept her foot pointed so she didn't break another toenail, and Lilly didn't panic. An improvement from yesterday.

     The bus ride was hilarious. We had an UNO competition, bracket style, and I had to go against Gia in the first round. I won that round, but I lost against Ms. Abby in the last round. Lilly won the whole thing, though. We didn't get cookies this time around, though.

     I don't have a lot to say about the dance. The drama, however. Whoo! It is sky-high! All the moms, when they weren't drinking wine (in safe amounts), and rhinestoning our costumes, they were glaring at each other. I just kept my head on my computer.

     My top three best friends are (in no particular order): Lilly, Brady, and Gia. I'm close with all of them though. We keep pulling pranks on each other, making us ask our teacher, Ms. Elisa, stupid questions.

     I got a bloody nose on the bus too. That was wild. It lasted for thirty minutes and the only way we could get it to stop was for me to just suck the blood back in and not let it come out. Brady and I also molded airheads to make us look like cowboys.

     My mom's coming out of the shower, so I have to wrap this up. Hopefully, my solo wins the competition!

Love,

sweet p