i didn't want to do anything,

March 7, 2019

Dear Diary,

     Today, Abby wore the stupidest hat. A baseball cap with an ALDC logo on it. But it looked really funny. She worked on the solos first. I like Sarah's the best, but she has this cartwheel stamp back tuck that she can't nail. Gia's is okay, but she has to smack her butt. They also changed the name to Snooki. Savannah's is way too much for my eyes. She's so fast!

     The group dance is still a hot mess. All of our mistakes are clearer now that Brady isn't here and we're getting picked on a lot more. Safe to say, we're not very stage-ready, and the competition is in two days!

     I think we can pull off this number without Brady. But if we don't, then it's going to be bad. I'm concerned Abby's gonna put me in the coffin if I don't do good. We can't do the storyline transition well either.

     Lilly had a bad rehearsal day today. She couldn't remember the steps or she would keep second-guessing and it was awful to see. I was doing the same thing, second-guessing and spacing out, yet I didn't get yelled at.

     Hence, Lilly was given an ultimatum: she can't mess up once, or she'll be benched. Now the pressure is really on her. I'm surprised she didn't cry in rehearsal. Everybody feels so bad for her and she kept doing choreography in Studio B all day. We had to physically pull her out so she wouldn't hurt herself.

     Overall, it's been exhausting. Dance is getting harder to willingly get up and do. But I'm excited to see Tallie tomorrow since we're staying at our house instead of a hotel tomorrow! Goodnight!

Love,

sweet p