if i ever hurt you in any way,

March 13, 2019

Dear Diary,

     Yolanda's back! And only Yolanda. I'll get to that later. Immediately, when we arrived at the ALDC, we noticed Savannah and Erin were gone. Quick text message montage later, she left due to commitments at Radix.

     Now we've lost two members of the team, both of which should have been me. Savannah was such a good asset! She blended well in group dances, but also stood out, her acting skills were phenomenal! It's going to be so sad seeing her leave!

     The mood was sour because we didn't win. Still, I feel like a burden and like I'm a broken dancer. If I hadn't done so horribly, the group would've won. When we were standing in the line, Stacey pointed out that Mom and Michelle were her security guards. Mom made that shirt on Monday and it was hilarious!

     In pyramid, they acted like her mom had pulled her out due to Elliana, which was interesting to see, considering we five know the truth. I never knew Mom was so convincing when it came to lying! I need to watch my back!

     In the beginning, when GiaNina was revealed, Joanne started badmouthing Abby, so as punishment, we had to do twenty push-ups. If I wasn't there as competition, maybe we wouldn't have to do anything. I'm such a burden to this team.

     I was third on the bottom row. She said I was good, but not brilliant. She called me mediocre and that I lost my spark. All I heard was that I was a failure in the name of the Abby Lee Dance Company.

     On top was Savannah. She deserved it. She won her solo and was the best in the group dance. It's sad, knowing that she didn't get to see her one and only win on the pyramid. She would have been so happy.

     The solos this week are going to Elliana and me! I have a piece called Scissorhands, where I'm going to have scissor gloves on my hands (it will be a miracle if I don't stab myself with the scissor gloves), and Elliana has a piece called The Strangler, which made us laugh. Savannah was going to have a solo, but she's not here so that solo is up for grabs. Hannah almost took the solo, but she had a panic attack trying to name her best tricks, so she didn't take it.

     The group dance is called Hazing. It's about a girl who wants to join a sorority but in the hazing process, she dies. I've never been in a hazing ceremony before, but I hear about it on the news. It's sad.

     The group dance, which is supposed to be serious, is a little silly. We have the classic beer pong table that every college fraternity has, but at one point I have to be turning on my back under the table like a toddler. But I only deserve toddler choreography because I can barely remember the choreography.

     About halfway through the group rehearsal, Yolanda came in without Elliana! It turns out, she doesn't have enough school hours and has to work overtime to get them up! Ugh! So we're down a member in the group dance. She's still doing her solo.

     My solo is so dangerous. Gianna and Abby had pre-made these scissors gloves and they are really sharp. Abby keeps telling me the only reason I have scissor gloves is that I have awful feet. I've been working really hard on them and she sees no improvement. Even more proof I'm useless to this team.

Love,

sweet p