but i needed to take care of it on my own.

February 20, 2019

Dear Diary,

     Oh my God, it's snowing so bad! New Jersey barely gets any snow! Gia seemed in a better mood today, which is good. Her mom wasn't over the moms "attacking" Gia in the dressing room, though. Mom and Joanne fought and Abby called Gia a crybaby.

     I was bottom third on the pyramid. Gia and Sarah were before me. I did what I was supposed to do. I think she's losing faith in me like I am in myself. Lilly was on the top like she should be! Good job little sis!

     This week, we're back in Ohio. Our group dance is called The Healer. Brady is our healer and we all have sicknesses. Brady is the lead again. I don't think it's fair to Lilly. Then something weird happened. She called me, Lilly, and Savannah up. We got to pick our duet partner.

     However, Abby revealed that someone is going home next week. It could be any one of us. I hope it's not me. I feel like I have so much more to prove to Abby, Gianna, and myself. I need to prove that I deserve to be here. I feel like last week was an overreaction, but if I mess up this week, what I thought last week was true.

     I got to go first in the choosing of the duets. I went with Brady. He's technical and a very strong dancer in every style. Amazing, to say the least. I hope I won't break up #Sady, though. Lilly went with Hannah and Savannah went with Sarah. Nobody picked Gia.

     Then we worked on the group dance. Brady's the healer, Savannah has a broken leg, Lilly is paralyzed, Hannah is Lilly's caregiver, Sarah and Gia are blind, and I'm deaf. I have to prove myself to Abby so she won't send me home, so I worked harder than I ever have. On a side note, though, Brady dropped Savannah and it really hurt her.

    The duet me and Brady got was called Geek Gets The Girl. It's so dorky and a little cheesy, to be honest, but it's really fun! I'm a sassy chick and he's the geek. The moms think I have a crush on Brady, which I don't. I have a crush on Grayson Dolan, though! He's so cute! Brady has fan clubs everywhere, though. It's really funny to see the girls swooning like the silly girls in Beauty and the Beast.

     But Abby said that nobody was gonna know my name and only Brady's name after we performed, though. She's losing faith in me. But after we left, Abby left too! It's because of Cathy and ViviAnne. Apparently, they might be attending. I hope they don't. Welp, that's it for now!

Love,

sweet p