i love you guys so much,

March 27, 2019

Dear Diary,

     I haven't been able to sleep for two days. I've just been thinking all night about how worthless I've become while I've been here. I've gotten a lot of hangout invites from the girls too, but I don't have the motivation to go anymore.

     But today, something really good happened. Other than Kamryn getting another week and getting another solo called Disco Queen, something amazing happened: Brady's back! My best friend, confidante, and partner in crime is back! But I want to talk about pyramid first.

     First off, Elliana has finally been cleared to be on set, just not pyramid this week (Kamryn wasn't either). Abby was happy we finally won, but Yolanda thought Elliana was the reason we won. With or without her, we would have won. She has no right to say Elliana made the group dance win.

     I got first in the middle row. Abby thought I did "excellent," despite my lack of flexibility and my bad feet. People who do an excellent job don't screw up the group dance by going too early. I'm such a failure. Kamryn was on the top of the pyramid. The moms were mad, but we were happy. She deserved it.

     This week, we're competing in PITTSBURGH. Abby's home turf. If we don't win this week, we're done for. Also, Abby invited JOJO SIWA to visit us. The woman, the myth, the rainbow legend herself! I'm even excited about that.

     The soloists are Lilly, Ellie, and Sarah. Lilly has a solo called Straight Escape, Ellie has a solo called Carrie, and Sarah has a solo called Rapunzel. All of them are based on JoJo's solos from Dance Moms or Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition.

     The group dance is called Bermuda Triangle, and that's when Abby revealed Brady. We were all jumping up and down and we were and still are so happy he's back. Stacey was not happy, but she's never, ever, satisfied. Like me.

     In the group dance, we have to dance with boxes filled with WATER. WE CAN DIE! Maybe that's the best for me. Sometimes, I feel like I wanna die. But right now, I'm tired. I think I'm going to sleep for a long time now.

Love,

sweet p