like i was in a dark room,

February 22, 2019

Dear Diary,

     I don't feel better. I feel worse. I need everything to be perfect or else all the drama that occurred today will be pointless. Ann was feeling better today, so that was good! But I think Hannah is in jeopardy.

     We worked on the group dance first before we left and the moms made a big fuss about Brady getting his aerial switched from his bad side to his good side. They were claiming that none of us would get our aerial changed.

     Then we got to do a real dress rehearsal and during it, Tricia came down and ratted on the moms. Then instead of the moms getting punished, WE had to do fifty push-ups. We had to do them to show the moms that we all get equal treatment. To be honest, none of us could stop laughing while doing them because of how ridiculous it was, even Abby.

     Then we got to see every duet's final product. Ours is a tad corny, Hannah and Lilly's is honestly sad because of the meaning, and Sarah and Savannah's is really cool and different! Overall, I'd say that we have the highest chance of winning due to Brady being my partner, then Savannah's, and then Lilly's only because unless you know the meaning, you can't understand the context.

     The bus ride was crazy as per usual. With Cathy and Vivi-Anne potentially showing up, we all got apples we had to bite into wicked faces and try to pose like them. Mine looked really weird, which I guess was the point.

     The producers even got in with the fun this time. Brady had brought a sombrero and he would spin around while we tried to throw paper balls into the hat. The adults had the height advantage and they won, though.

     As Gia and I watched some of The Jersey Shore to remind us of back home, I realized that I was the reason all the drama had happened this week. If I didn't pick Brady as my duet partner, they wouldn't have targeted him this week.

     I have to stop writing now. Mom's getting out of the shower and I don't want her to see me doubt myself so much. But I fail, I don't deserve to be part of this team anymore.

Love,

sweet p