but i still felt worthless.

February 14, 2019

Dear Diary,

     Happy Valentine's day! We all got each other gifts! Ms. Abby got the most gifts, though. Flowers, Swedish fish, cards, and especially, chocolate! All we ate for lunch today was chocolate! Reese's are my favorite, so I ate all of those. It felt like Halloween night!

    Anyway, we got our costumes to try on today. I don't like it very much. It's just a navy blue polo shirt and jeans. Lilly kept tripping over everybody in the jeans for the first half an hour and almost had to do push-ups.

     We thought the mezzanine was soundproof, but sometimes we could hear the resemblance of words coming from the box, which means they must have gotten heated at some point. However, the arguments shook up Lilly.

     Gia doesn't seem excited about her jazz. I overheard her saying the song and the costume were both corny. I'm a little upset that she's complaining, but I understand because she has the biggest resume next to Lilly.

     Onto Betsy the ghost. We managed to get Brady and Sarah in the closet for a second but they ran out. I definitely think there's a ghost in there. Something fell over in there without anybody in there, so now we're terrified of Studio C if we aren't dancing there!

     Tallie even FaceTimed me to wish me a Happy Valentine's day. Tallie and I normally went out to eat at the restaurant down the street for Valentine's day, like a tallie-daughter date, but we couldn't do that this year.

     I'm still doubtful about if I belong on this team. It's tricky because I heard one of the moms at the auditions say to Mom that Abby had to be high on drugs to not notice my bad feet, so coming in, I struggled with doubt. But her daughter didn't make the team, so I thought that I was better. Maybe not.

     Happy Valentine's day Diary! I hope you found another Diary to love!

Love,

sweet p