ever since the car accident.

February 7, 2019

Dear Diary,

     I still haven't totally figured out what Abby wanted and my feet still aren't getting better. Mom keeps saying it takes time, but I want it to happen. I also haven't stopped doubting myself. But Abby said my acting skills were better. I also got to try on my costume. Mom and I had to go out and rub it in the grass.

     The group rehearsal, however, was a mess. So many things happened back to back to back. First off, it still isn't clean. The moves are so fast and I really feel like I'm going to war with everybody flying around.

     There were two big accidents. This first one happened to Hannah. We were doing our pirouettes in third, and then we did a double stag leap. Hannah landed wrong on the tape and her toenail came off! We really didn't know what to do so we stayed there, waiting as we could hear her crying in the den.

     Hannah's pretty quiet on camera. She's said maybe a word to Abby. Off the cameras, she's so funny and sweet, but when I mean she was crying, we could hear sniffles and the occasional whimper. We kept trying to rehearse, but we wanted to make sure Hannah was okay, so we put on our costumes instead. We have tribal print turbans and terracotta bodycon dresses. We look like warriors.

     After about ten minutes, Brady was called out. When he came back, Hannah was on his back with no big toenail. Ow! She winced with every step she took once she got off of Brady's back. But she still wanted to dance. By now all the moms were called down to watch.

     The second accident was with Lilly. Once we had put on our costumes, we ran the dance. Once we were done, Lilly suddenly stopped breathing. Her face was all red and everything. It was a full-blown panic attack. She was crying and it took ten minutes for her to be able to get enough of a grip to go out of the den. TLDR: it was a hot mess.

     After that, we were done. We all made sure Lilly was okay and Mom didn't feel comfortable leaving her with Stacey, but we couldn't take her with us again. I couldn't eat very much. My stomach hurt from Lilly's panic attack and Hannah's toenail. I just want everybody to be happy. I just hope tomorrow will be better.

Love,

sweet p