and finally be happy.

March 1, 2019

Dear Diary,

     I'm in the hotel room! This time with Lilly! Both of our moms finally gave up and let us have an unsupervised sleepover in the hotel room! It's so fun! We've just binged The Good Place for the entire time.

     We had our final rehearsal in Pittsburgh for the competition today. Overall, this was a good day for me, mentally. This competition is super important because it's bestie Brady's last! We're all so sad. But the group dance is so good! Abby barely had any corrections for me, other than my feet.

     We also got to see everybody's solos. It's between Brady's and Gia's for me, but I'm going to try my very best for my solo! Who knows? Maybe I'll be on top. Hannah doesn't have the right facial emotions half the time, but good isolations, so I'll bet there will be a clean sweep.

     The things I like about each solo. Gia: the emotional connection. This is her solo dedicated to her late grandmother and she's definitely showing that emotional connection through her face and body. She's so fluid and graceful.

     Brady: the technique. His years of extensive ballet training are doing wonders. The concept is definitely something the audience and the judges will get if they've ever heard of ballet. It's going to be great.

     Hannah: her isolations. Hannah's facial expressions are hit or miss, but she can definitely hit all the right isolations. I think she has as much of a chance of me winning; if we play our cards right, we might come out on top.

     However, when we were doing the final debriefing before getting on the bus, Tricia did argue with the producers, claiming that Brady going home was bull, essentially. She's absolutely right! But then she started directing the comments towards us. I feel really sad and mad that she's throwing us under the bus like that. We're trying! I already know I don't deserve to be here!

     Overall, the bus ride was awful. Nobody said anything. Tricia forced Brady to sit with the adults, which was annoying. I sat with Hannah. She tried to watch some of Gypsy Rose Lee's performances, but Ann caught her.

     To wrap up this hope, I hope the competition will go well tomorrow, but I doubt it. I am 99.99999999999999999% sure that it will be absolutely flaming garbage and chaos. Like me!

Love,

sweet p