i deserved all the hate.

March 22, 2019

Dear Diary,

     Sorry I didn't update yesterday, but it was a no film day and I decided I wouldn't update this unless the cameras were filming. Anyway, we're in Ohio now. We had to rent out a space for Elliana and Gia, Sarah, and Elliana had to drive here early so they could work on the duet.

     The bus ride to Canton was very crazy. Without Gia, Elliana, and Sarah there, it was a little empty, but at least Kamryn was there. Kamryn is mainly friends with Gia and Hannah, but she was a floater today, hanging out with all of us. She's super bubbly and helped us gain some energy for the exhausting rehearsal.

     I don't think I mentioned this on Wednesday, but Sarah is Elliana's swing in the duet. So when we start rehearsal after school hours, imagine our shock when Sarah spoke up and asked for Elliana's spot in the duet. So in Abby Lee Miller's fashion, she had a dance-off.

     Even though Elliana had the original spot in the dance, I think Sarah did portray the character better and had cleaner lines. However, since I'm an idiot and can't predict anything correctly, Abby decided Elliana should remain in the duet and the group dance.

     Kamryn's mom, Adriana, got mad at that because Elliana didn't know the group dance. Kamryn should take my spot, that way, both of them could take my spot. Yolanda was arguing that Kamryn didn't have technique. Kamryn has technique, but not the best. Better than mine, though.

     In the end, Abby said she would decide tomorrow and we ran the group dance with both Elliana and Kamryn in there. I'm neutral on who takes the spot. Kamryn has less technique but is more confident. Elliana has better technique but also doesn't know the dance as well.

     Sorry, I'm not writing much for today. It's one of those days. Overall, today was an okay day. Lilly invited me for a sleepover, but I didn't want to go. But at least I didn't want to kill myself today. The duet Lilly and I have is going really well, but I know I'm going to screw something up and ruin it. I guess we'll see tomorrow!

Love,

sweet p