❣ he wants to start a family

As soon as you got home from a girl's day out, you noticed Brooklyn was sitting on the couch asleep. His phone was turned on, a bight screen flashed across his face. Out of curiosity, you quickly took a glance at what he was reading or watching. Baby names? What is he on about?

You blushed at the moment, imaging little you and him around the house. You always have been feeling how it feels like to have a kid but sometimes you would think overboard since you both were young.

"Brooklyn babe" You shook him slightly "Come upstairs. It's more comfortable"

He slowly blinked his eyes, noticing you were home already. He gave you a tired smiled and followed you upstairs. As you reached the bedroom, he quickly stripped off to his boxers and climbed in bed. Except you had a different thing in mind. You straddled his lap making him groan.

"Babe, what are you doing?" He questioned "I'm tired"

"I saw your phone. Don't lie to me Brooks" You smirked "I know you want a baby. I've been thinking long and hard and I'm ready to start a family with you"

He stared at you. His facial expression as 'are you serious'

"D-do you really want to start a family with me?" He asked

"I do. I see how your really good with Harper" You say, kissing him

Let's say something happened between the two of you

--

Comment/ Vote x