❣ cuddles

Your eyes flew open as your stomach turned and you knew you had to get to the bathroom and fast. You threw your covers off of your body and headed into the bathroom. You leaned over the toilet and emptied all the water you drank earlier in the day to try to keep yourself hydrated. You had caught some kind of bug and you were in a lot of pain. As you emptied your stomach you felt a warm hand, pulled your hair back while the other one rubbed your back.

"It's okay babe" A groggy Brooklyn spoke. "I'm here."

"It hurts so bad." You cried when you were finally done.

"I know." He spoke feeling helpless. "In the morning I'm calling the doctor. You need to be seen."

"I hate the doctors." You whispered tears streaming down your face.

"I know you do." He whispered helping you stand up. "But you've been like this for four days. I can't stand to see you like this anymore. I hate seeing my baby in pain."

"Doctors are so mean." You whined looking down at the ground and he had to bite back a laugh.

"They only want to help baby." He smiled leading you over to the sink. "Come on. You need to brush your teeth so we can go back to bed."

You nodded your head and grabbed your tooth brush. You held onto the side of the sink because you were feeling really dizzy. Brooklyn must have noticed because his arms were around your stomach in an instant and you were against him so you wouldn't fall over. Once you were done brushing your teeth, he led you back to the bed. He helped in inside and covered you up tightly.

"I'll be right back." He began walking towards the door. "I'll go get you some medican."

You began to cry and he could hear it. He quickly turned around and walked back over to the bed kneeling on the floor next to where you were laying.

"What's wrong Y/n?" He asked upset.

"I don't want you to go." You cried and it broke his heart.

You hated being sick and he knew it.

"But you need meds baby." He whispered tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I don't need them." You shook your head. "I'll just throw them up anyways. Please stay."

He nodded and climbed back into bed with you. He pulled you close to him wrapping his arms around your stomach.

"You're going to the doctor's tomorrow babe." He whispered against your temple.

"Will you go with me?" You asked looking up at him.

"Of course." He nodded.

"I love you Brooklyn." You whispered. "Thank you for cuddling with me."

"Anything for you babe." He smiled kissing your forehead. "I love you too. Now go to sleep."

You nodded and closed your eyes thanking whoever was listening for someone as good as Brooklyn.

-

credit to whoever wrote this. I just changed out the names. Oh, I also made a fanfic but its on my other acc @oceanniall so I was hoping for some feed back on whether I should continue or not.

Comment/ Vote x