❣ let's talk about sex

"Your parents are here, (y/n). Your fucking parents are sitting in the kitchen with my parents and they're eating lasagne and talking about us," Brooklyn rushed into his bedroom where I was sitting, his eyes wide.

"So? They come here all the time for dinner and stuff," I shrugged, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"No, this time is different. The lasagne isn't normal. It's the lasagne that mom makes when she's angry. You know, angry cooking. This isn't good," Brooklyn said, pacing back and forth and running his hands through his hair.

"What do you think this means?" I asked Brooklyn, already suspecting it had something to do with David and Victoria telling my parents about the events that occurred the other day before dinner. Yeah, that one.

"They're going to make us break-up," Brooklyn decided. I gasped, shaking my head.

"No, no. Brook, no. They wouldn't do that. They know how much we love each other," I muttered. Brooklyn sat down beside me on the edge of the bed, taking my hand in his.

"Yeah, you're probably right about that. Maybe they want to tell us that my mum and your mum are both pregnant," Brooklyn suggested, but I rolled my eyes.

"First of all, my mother can't have any more children, and you know that. Second of all, you're just thinking crazily. We need to go down there and see what they're actually doing here," I said, standing up from the bed and pulling Brooklyn up with me.

I leaned up and kissed his lips gently, then grabbed my bra from the floor and slipped it on under my shirt. I pulled my pajama shorts off and slipped on a pair of jeans, running my fingers through my hair to try and comb the tangles out as best as I could. Brooklyn pulled his basketball shorts off, taking a pair of skinny jeans from a drawer and pulling them on.

We walked down the stairs to the dining room together, trying to be as quiet as possible. As we entered the room, all conversation stopped and both mine and Brooklyn's parents turned to look at us. "Hey, mom and dad," I smiled, taking a seat opposite my mom. Brooklyn sat in front of David, who was sitting beside my dad.

"Have some lasagne," Victoria offered, passing us both a plate. I declined, as did Brooklyn, and we sat in an awkward silence for what felt like hours. Finally, my dad broke the silence.

"So, we hear that the two of you have been quite busy lately," He said. I bit the inside of my cheek, grasping Brooklyn's hand under the table. He squeezed my hand, and I squeezed back, looking at my mom.

"Yeah. I've been doing a few photo shoots and (y/n) has been working extra hard on her schoolwork," Brooklyn offered, knowing that this wouldn't work.

"Yes, but we mean in other ways. David told us that you two have become sexually active with one another," My mom said and I looked down at the expensive tablecloth covering the equally expensive table.

"We understand that you're both hormonal teenagers, but we just want to make sure you're safe and have no chances of becoming parents before you're ready," Victoria said. Everyone looked uncomfortable, myself included.

"Neither of you are ready to raise your own child. We just want to make sure you're preventing those chances as best as you can. If you need, we can supply you with condoms," David offered. I choked on air, covering my mouth with my hand. Brooklyn muttered a series of disgusted curses, quiet enough for only me to hear.

"Also, my darling daughter, we can have an appointment with the doctor to see if we can get you on the pill," My mother said. I once again went into a coughing fit, Brooklyn's face turning bright red.

"You have to be safe when having intercourse because one accident can lead to an even bigger accident. Always use a condom when having sex. Always. At least, until you're both married and ready to raise a child together," Victoria told us.

I covered my face with my hands, peeking at Brooklyn out of the corner of my eye. He was massaging his temples, his face beet red. I was sure mine was just as bad. "If you ever need to talk to u-" David started, but Brooklyn held up his hand, cutting him off.

"Okay, we get it. We'll be safe and we won't have kids until we're ready. I will buy my own, uh, condoms if I need them. (y/n) will come to you if she wants to be put on the pill. We are going to go up to my room and play video games with the door wide open, sitting several feet apart on the floor, with all of our clothes on," Brooklyn said, standing up and walking to his room. I muttered a quick goodbye to my parents and hurried after him.

Brooklyn and I rushed to his room, making sure the door was wide open where everyone could see in. We sat on the floor in beanbags, several feet apart, playing Minecraft on Brooklyn's Xbox One. We made sure to stay like that, not even touching hands for the rest of the day.

When it came time to go to bed, I placed a wall of pillows between Brooklyn and I on the bed, slipping my hand under one of the pillows to hold Brooklyn's hand. "Goodnight," Brooklyn murmured.

"Goodnight, baby," I said back, slowly falling asleep. At breakfast the next morning, David and Victoria didn't even look at us, and we didn't look at them. It was way too awkward.

------

credits to writerr xxx