❣ someone tries to break you up

Sobs could be heard through the whole house. You and Brooklyn have just come back from your parents house announcing your relationship. It didn't turn out so well.

"I want to indroduce you to someone" You spoke directing your glance towards your parents "This is my boyfriend Brooklyn"

Your mum stared at you then to him, constantly flicking back and forth between the two of you. She shifted uncomfortably "As in the Brooklyn Beckham. The son of David and Victoria Beckham"

"Yes Mrs Y/L/N" He spoke polietly

"I disapprove. You need to break up with him Y/N" Your mum said shaking her head

"No mum. I am not"

"He's going to break your heart" Your dad butted in

"How would you know dad?" You asked madly

"The paps. I don't like this whole "famous" circle"

"Maybe he's different. Maybe he doesn't want to be in the limelight"

This was so frustrating. He knew he didn't want to be too much in the limelight but since he grew up with it. He got used to it and I guess he is stuck with it.

I looked over at Brooklyn. His looked down, feeling uncomfortable on what was happening in front of him. I grabbed his hand "I'm not staying here. We're leaving"

"You can't just run away with your problems, Y/N" your mum speaks up again

"I'm not running away. I'm leaving and trust me I'm not coming back until you accept him"

Tears were cascading down your cheeks as you left your parents house. Victoria and David accepted your relationship with their son and everything turned out fine. You didn't understand why they didn't approve.

"It's okay babe. I'm sure they'll come around soon" He speaks softly kissing your damp cheek

"They were so rude to you" You say "I'm sorry it didn't turn out how we expected it"

"You don't need to worry anymore. They will just learn to accept it and at the end of the day they will realise that I'm dating their daughter whether they like it or not"

"Why are you so good with words?" You laugh

"Why did you steal my heart?" He smirks

You didn't have to worry anymore. As the months passed your parents gradually accepted it and treated Brooklyn as their own son.

——

lol its like 2am and i'm writing this

comment/vote x

DONT FORGET TO CHECK MY OTHER BOOK ON THIS ACC its a brooklyn one as well ily