❣ senselessly

WARNING: BLESS YOUR EYES

"I can't believe that you just did that," Brooklyn whispered furiously, dragging me along with him. I tried to discreetly pull my wrist from his grip, but he was too strong.

"I didn't do anything," I defended myself, rolling my eyes at the pout on Brooklyn's face. He could be such a fucking baby sometimes.

"We'll finish this at home," He grumbled, opening the car door for me.

I climbed into the car, tempted to hop over into the driver's seat and step on it. I didn't want to have to deal with Brooklyn and his fucking jealousy today. Not fucking happening.

Brooklyn climbed into the car, completely silent as he started the engine and began to drive. He made a U-turn and I knew, I fucking knew, that he was taking the shortest way home. Shit on a stick. I would love if he'd just drop this whole jealousy act that he has, but it's like he''s undeterred by my lack of doing anything to make him jealous. That's the last thing I want to do, because he always throws a hissy fit.

We made it back to my house in record time, Brooklyn having broken every speed limit on the way here. He took my keys from me and shoved them into the lock, opening it and motioning for me to go inside. I did, dropping my purse onto the couch. I could feel his gaze on my back as I took my sweatshirt sleeve and wiped at a stain on the coffee table. Brooklyn cleared his throat and I looked at him over my shoulder, holding up my middle finger.

"Why the fuck do you have to flirt with every guy you see?" Brooklyn asked, coming up behind me. I rolled my eyes, standing up from where I was bent over. I turned to Brooklyn, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't flirt with any guy besides you. I don't know why you think asking another dude a question about which pot would be better for a tomato plant is flirting," I retorted.

"You did not just ask him about the pot. You were grinning like a maniac and I could tell you wanted to run your arm up and down his chest. You wanted to jump him right there," Brooklyn's voice was getting louder, and I was getting kind of scared. Normally, our arguments were quiet and we talked through them.

"This is the last straw, (y/n)! I won't have you flirting with another guy. I don't want you to even think about another guy," Brooklyn growled, walking over to me. He pushed me back against the wall, his lips barely brushing against mine.

Brooklyn took my hands and held them over my head with one hand, rolling his hips against mine. I groaned, trying to jerk my hands from Brooklyn's grip, with no success. He slipped a hand under my skirt and into my panties, pushing my thighs apart with his knees and roughly shoving two fingers into me.

I cried out in pleasure, my mouth falling open. Brooklyn finger fucked me, his thumb roughly pressing against my clit. I was about to come, and Brooklyn noticed because he scissored his fingers inside me. I moaned, my orgasm washing over me. "Brooklyn," I sighed, my walls pulsing around Brooklyn's fingers. He pulled his fingers out of me, letting go of my arms so he could jerk my panties down.

"Turn around," Brooklyn ordered, jerking my sweatshirt off. He kicked his jeans and boxers off, pulling my skirt up. He spun me around and I placed my hands on the wall.

Brooklyn pushed into me, eliciting a loud moan from me. He spread my legs once again, one hand coming around to rub my clit. I pressed my forehead against the wall, pushing my hips back against Brooklyn's. "You like this, don't you. You like me to fuck you from behind. You like me to be rough with you, don't you, you dirty girl?" Brooklyn murmured against my ear, taking the lobe between his teeth.

Brooklyn was thrusting into me, his fingers working my clit, the sensations creating a pleasure that was indescribable. He kissed my shoulder, jerking my leg up and making me place my bare foot on the edge of the loveseat. In this new position, Brooklyn hit even deeper inside me. He pounded into me, his fingers still working on my clit.

Brooklyn's cock twitched inside me, his hot seed spilling into me. His orgasm triggered mine, a white hot fire racing through my veins as I cried out Brooklyn's name. Brooklyn pulled out of me and pulled my skirt down.

"I hope you won't be flirting with any more boys, or else I'll have to punish you again," Brooklyn smirked, pulling his boxers on, along with his jeans.

Maybe I would have to actually start flirting with the boys if it meant Brooklyn would do something like this again. I definitely wouldn't mind that, even though I was for sure going to be sore in a little bit.

I slid my panties on and flopped down on the couch, exhausted. "That was really fucking hot," I told Brooklyn. He sat down beside me, placing a hand on my thigh.