❣ no more secrets - 3

By the look of Harry's face, you could tell that he saw everything. He looked angrier as he approached Brooklyn.

"Woah, woah, woah! Harry just calm down and let me explain. It's not what it looks like!" you tried to explain, but he blew right pass you.

"What do you mean it's not what it looks like? He was all up on you when he said he was taking you home!" Harry yelled, pushing Brooklyn back hard.

You had never seen your brother so mad before. He was usually a calm guy, but you had never seen this side of him.

"Harry, I promise that you don't know the full story," Brooklyn said, trying to calm Harry down.

"Yeah, you were all up on my little sister that I have trusted you with time and time again, and you were making out with her against your car!" he yelled. "Is this what you guys do when you take her home or you both want to stay home, uh? Were you wanting until she turned 18 so you could fuck her behind my back? She just graduated from high school! You're my best friend! Why would you even-"

"It wasn't, it isn't like that, man. Just let me explain!" Brooklyn yelled, pushing Harry back.

"Y/N, you are coming home with me!" Harry said grabbing your arm tightly, trying to pull you away.

"Harry stop!" uou yelled, trying to pry his grip off your wrist "If you would just fucking listen to me for once!"

"Y/N!" Harry warned.

"Harry stop! Brooklyn is my boyfriend," you exclaimed, stopping him in his tracks. "We've been together for five months and I really love him, Harry. I really do," you said, trying to calm him down.

"Could you have told me about your little love affair with one of my best friends?" Harry asked looking at you both.

"Brooklyn and I have been dating for a while so this isn't some fling or some type of one-night stand. We really care about each other," you said grabbing Brooklyn's hand. "I know you're upset and I'm sorry, but if you wanna be mad at someone, be mad at me. Brooklyn wanted to be honest since day one," you said.

"And you know I would never do that to Y/N." Brooklyn explained. "I would never hurt you or her like that and you know that."

"But you knew how I felt about my sisters and you guys being with them and you still went out with one of them knowing how I would fell about it," Harry reminded Brooklyn.

It was evident that he still had some anger build up.Harry was always very protective when it came to you and Gemma; more you. You were his baby sister. Even when he was on tour and not around, he made it his mission that he knew you were okay. He knew about all your past relationships because his opinion really mattered to you, but you knew you had crossed the line. Brooklyn didn't deserve this. It was your plan to lie and he wanted to be honest from the beginning with Harry. You were too afraid.

"I made a move on Brooklyn because I knew he liked me and I liked him, but I knew he wouldn't act on it because he respected what you told him," you confessed. "And he respects me. He wanted to tell you as soon as we started dating, but I was the one to keep it a secret because I knew you would freak out like you are now," you mumbled looking down.

----

credits to writer