❣ he's sick

You were awoken by your boyfriend running to the bathroom in the middle of the night, assuming he's sick you woke up and put your glasses quickly on and threw your hair up in a bun before going into the bathroom to help him. You kneeled behind him a started to rub his back in comfort. Once he stopped puking, he looked so embarrassed. "I'm sorry you had to see that, and I'm sorry I woke you" he said apologetically. "Don't even worry about it, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Do you want me to get you some water and maybe saltine crackers to help your stomach?". "You're the best baby girl, and you don't have to get—" and with that you ran out of the room cutting him off to get him water and crackers. You came back and he was sitting up with the covers over his lap. "Here you go tris" you handed him everything you'd just gotten for him, and he took them and placed the stuff on the side table. You then hopped into bed with him and sat with your legs crossed "cmon eat a few to settle your stomach" you urged. He groaned in annoyance but ate a couple crackers and a sip of water. "How'd I get so lucky" he said softly moving your hair a bit. "I ask myself the same thing everyday baby, but I'll see you in the morning okay?" You said sweetly kissing his temple. "Goodnight babe" he said pulling you to snuggle with him.

--

credits to writer

comment/vote x