❣ no more secrets - 2

"Finally," Brooklyn sighed when you got outside the club before putting his lips on yours. As often as you saw Brooklyn, you both rarely shared a moment like this in public. As good as it felt, you knew it couldn't last forever. You could never risk paps, fans, the other boys, or Harry seeing you like this.

"Stop," you giggled, pushing him off, "Someone could see us," you reminded him while walking over to his car.

"I know, I just rarely get to kiss you in a place that isn't my or your house," he mumbled, your hand in his. "And it could happen more if we didn't have to hide it from everyone," he mentioned again.

You sighed and crossed you arms. It was frustrating, and it was hard and has gotten harder lately since it has been going on for awhile.

"I know you are tired of hiding babe, and I'm sorry," you admitted." So, we can tell Harry the next time I see him in a good mood I guess," you decided, leaning up against his car. "He's gonna find out sooner than later and I rather for us to tell him than someone on the internet or on TV."

You knew nothing would hurt Harry more than hearing you hear something about you that you should of told him in the first place.

"Okay, but I think we should celebrate," Brooklyn suggested, running his hand down your cheek. "Spend the night with me, maybe?" he smirked putting his other hand on your waist.

This surprised you. You both were very careful to not be seen alone together and that meant that neither of you could be seen coming out each other's house.

"The last time I spent the night with you, I ended up being the whole weekend," you said pulling him in by the collar of his jacket. You could clearly smell the cologne on him with a hint of beer from his breath.

"Spend. The. Night. With. Me," he whispered, kissing you in between each word before ending with a deeper one.

You felt both of his hands grip your waist while your arms made there way around his neck. He pressed up against you on his car making you moan. The only time you shared a kiss like this was when you spent the night at his house, but it felt different here. It felt different in public. It had never felt as intense or passionate before. Chills ran down your spine.

"I love you," you breathed out trying to catch your breath.

"I love you too," he smiled, pressing his forehead against yours.

For once you both felt free in a public place. You knew your face was red hot when Brooklyn started kissing on your cheek, down to your neck.

"Br-Brook," you moaned as he sucked on your sweet spot. "Just take me to your place," you said, below a whisper.

"I'm sorry, princess, if you want something you have to speak up," he teased, rocking his body against yours, making you both moan.

"Brooklyn, just take me to your place or I swear I'll- Harry?" you began saying until you opened up your eyes.

"What?"

"Oh my God, Harry!" you yelled, pushing Brooklyn off of you.

--

credits to writer x