❣ VMA's

You had rolled up to the VMA's with Brooklyn.

You were shaking as you approached the door of the car, Brooklyn grabbed your hand and helped you slip out of the car.

You two stood next to each other as you moved your hands to meld together perfectly. You two began to walk in silence over to his tall publicist you knew as Anne.

She pointed the two of you to the carpet and you began to walk over there. You soaked everything in as you found yourself in a group of celebrities who were also waiting to get onto the carpet.

You stood in silence as you glanced at Halsey and Twenty One Pilots who stood in front of you.

You heard the sound of Miley's voice just as you were pushed onto the carpet together.

Screaming began as a lady next to you held up a sign that said your name and Brooklyn's, you were Brooklyn's plus one and didn't expect to be asked to pose, but they yelled for the two of you; they must've wanted a couple picture.

"To the right!" A woman exclaimed.

"Over here!" A man exclaimed from the left.

You followed Brooklyn's gaze to the right and posed for a smaller lady up in front.

The two of you moved along until you were getting asked questions.

"What are you two wearing?" A man asked.

"Ralph Lauren." Brooklyn stated as he turned to you.

"Cushnie et Ochs." You shrugged as you remembered how much of a pain it was to pick out the dress.

"You both look gorgeous!" He exclaimed with a smile.

"Thank you." Brooklyn and yourself said at the same time before moving forward.

Brooklyn's hand hadn't left yours as the two of you moved to the fans. That was when you stood near the puppies while Brooklyn ran around to take pictures with fans.

"We've got Y/F/N here!" A man exclaimed as he approached you with a camera.

"How's it going?" He asked you happily.

"Oh, i'm alright." You chuckled, "How are you?"

"I'm great, thanks! What are you doing here?" He asked you.

"I always find myself near puppies." You joked as you pointed to the adorable dogs running around and yapping.

"Thinking of taking one home?" He asked you.

"Oh no. I'd love to though." You pouted in a joking manor.

"Not even to have a little friend with Brooklyn." He asked you.

You shook your head, "We're not there yet."

Brooklyn approached you and the man introduced himself, "No dogs for the two of you?" He asked Brooklyn.

"No, hopefully someday though." Brooklyn grinned as he pulled you away and into the venue.

----

credits to writerrr xx