❣ no more secrets - 1

After a couple hours of complaining, Harry had convinced you to go to the club with him and the rest of the guys. You actually just wanted to spend some time alone with Brooklyn tonight. Even after five months together, you still didn't feel ready to tell him that you and Brooklyn had been seeing each other because you didn't now how he would react. Harry knew that you and Brooklyn got along really well ever since you met him when you were fourteen, but he was clear to the guys that you were off limits. When you turned eighteen, but you fell for Brooklyn as he fell for you.

You had been at the club for about two hours and you were already bored. You were talking to Brooklyn in the a booth for most of the night, but you both knew you couldn't get to close because Harry would look in your direction every once and awhile.

"Thanks for staying here with me," you said over the loud music.

"Yeah, I know you wanted to stay home tonight and spend sometime together, but you know it would of look suspicious if we both wanted to stay in tonight since we already did that a couple weeks ago," Brooklyn said, grabbing your hand underneath the table. "We should just tell Harry. It would so much easier. It's been five months Y/N and I love you."

"I know it would be easier, but you know that Harry probably won't let me on tour again and probably kick your ass if he knew you went behind his back to date his sister," you reminded him just as Harry looked over in your direction.

You both smiled.

"It's only gonna get worse if we don't tell him sooner or later, and it doesn't feel right seeking behind his back," he shot back.

You knew how much this was killing him. It was tiring seeking around and lying to everyone, "Can we talk about this later?" you asked, stirring what was left in your drink.

"Or maybe we can talk about this at my place," he whispered in your ear, making you blush.

You looked over at Harry and saw that he was coming over. "Okay, just follow my lead," you said putting your arms around your stomach and leaning over.

"Hey, Y/N, are you okay?" Harry asked, putting a hand on your back.

You coughed a bit trying to sound believable."My stomach is killing me. I think I ate something that just messed my stomach," you winced in false pain, hoping that Brooklyn would catch your drift and follow along.

"Oh, do you need to go home because I can take you," he suggested about to grab his keys out of his pocket.

"Uh no. We were talking, and I said I could take her home," Brooklyn said just in time. "I wasn't really feeling it tonight anyway and have a good time with the rest of the guys. I got her," Brooklyn said, putting his hand on your shoulder.

"Are you sure, because I really don't mind."

"No, have a good time," Brooklyn smiled, helping you out of the booth.

"Okay. I hope you get better soon," Harry said before hugging you. "I love you"

"Love you too," you whispered, trying to sound like you were in pain.

He let you go before Brooklyn started walking you out of the club. This wasn't your best escape plan, but neither of you wanted to be there anyway. You were packing for college soon, and Brooklyn was starting tour soon as well. Every minute for you both meant everything since your schedules weren't in in-sync with each other.

----

let's just say Brooklyn is in a band

credits to writer x