❣ midnight

Your eyes were shutting as you cuddled up closer to Brooklyn.

The bright light in the dark room didn't help your dry eyes from staying open and hydrated.

You wo were watching a funny little movie that you'd never heard of, Brooklyn had actually proposed for you to see it, claiming that you'd like it.

He was obviously right and you two were having quite a good time on your last free week to do whatever you wanted.

You slipped out of Brooklyn grasp and he turned to you awkwardly.

"Water?" You asked him as you wiped your eyes.

"No thanks." Brooklyn answered, you gave him a nod before moving out to the hallway.

Just as you exited you saw Romeo's head move down the stairs. Your eyebrows furrowed and you quickly followed him.

You watched him as he went into he kitchen.

"Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou?" You chuckled from behind him.

His eyes were wide as he turned to you and you pouted, "You alright?" He shook his head quickly and you approached him, "What's wrong?" You noticed his cheeks had tear stains on them and you quickly wiped his cheeks, "Romeo! My goodness."

"I had a bad dream." He stammered.

"And why were you coming down here?" You asked him sweetly.

"Water." He shrugged, "Light."

"Well, I do too! Look at us twinning." You said lightly as you grabbed some water for the two of you. You turned back to him and saw that he was a wreck. You quickly handed him some water and he sipped it while his terrified eyes stared out the window. "Well, do you think you'll be okay?" You asked him.

He didn't bother to respond and you bent down to his level again, "Brooklyn and I are awake, want to come into his room and watch the rest of the movie with us?" You proposed.

Romeo nodded and you smiled, "Do you need me to hold your hand?"

Romeo gave you a shy smile and you moved up to the second floor. You entered and saw Brooklyn still watching the movie with a smile on his face. He turned to you ad tilted his head as yourself and Romeo jumped onto the bed.

"He had a bad dream." You whispered as Romeo sat down between the two of you.

Brooklyn pouted at his younger sibling and opened his arms. Romeo curled into Brooklyn and you grinned and made yourself comfortable on a couple pillows.

Brooklyn's arm snaked around over to you and you turned to face him, he gave you a lazy smile as the light off the TV reflected off of his face and Romeo's.

Romeo looked a little better as he watched the TV carefully.

Brooklyn began to play with your hair and you chuckled as you moved closer to the two of them.

---

credits to writer on tumblr xx