❣ he gets jealous

"Come on, lets just go! This movie sucks!" Brooklyn pleaded. You'd finally managed to drag him to one of this high rated french documentaries at the cinema, but so far, all Brooklyn has done was complained about it. "No! I like this movie" You whisper back for the seven millionth time. But this time Brookly just rolled his eyes and stood up. He walked out of the cinema entirely and sat down outside to wait for you. "Y/N?" Someone whispers to you. You turn around in your seat to see one of your old guy friends, Matt, waving at you from across the row. He gets up from his seat and joins you in Brooklyn's old one. The two of you watch the movie, slightly talking and catching up in parts of the movie that you didn't understand. When it was over, Matt escorted you out, his arm around you shoulder! It'd been so long since you'd seen him! Especially since you started dating Brooklyn and was always away on soccer with him. You notice Brooklyn on the seat across the hall, looking up from his phone at the pair of you enviously. He quickly stands up and makes his way over. "How was the movie, princess?" He asks you, emphasizing the 'princess' so Matt overheard. "Great! Uh Brooklyn this is Matt, Matt this is Brooklyn". "I'm her boyfriend" Brooklyn nodded, slipping Matt's hand off your shoulders and putting his own around you. "Uh, i'll see you later, Y/N?" Matt mumbles and starts to walk off. "Brooklyn! What was that for!" You glare at him and he just shrugs. "Your my princess, not anyone else's". "Brook, he's gay!" You giggle and Brooklyn's eyes widen. "What?!" "Matt's gay! He and his boyfriend wanted to catch up next week with us two but I don't think he wants too now—" "MATT!" Brooklyn shouts, running down the cinema after Matt.