❣ no more secrets - 4

He looked at you two with no anger this time, but just frustration.He sighed. He knows that his approval meant everything to you. Yes, you love Brooklyn and you wouldn't break up with him, but your relationship wouldn't last if Harry was on your back about it.

"Brooklyn, if you break my little sister's heart I will kill you and that is a promise," Harry said, grabbing Brooklyn's shoulder. He nodded. "But you guys are staying here because I'm gonna keep a eye on you," he glared, looking at you both up and down.

"Thank you Harry," you smiled before hugging him.

"I don't like it, but I guess you're 18 and I can't really stop you," he sighed letting you go. You felt Brooklyn's hand on your lower back making you blush.

Harry looked at Brooklyn and then his hand, "Don't touch her," Harry warned, hitting his shoulder making him remove his hand.

"Harry, come on. It's fine," you reassured him, putting Brooklyn's hand on your back once more.

Harry rolled his eyes, before pushing you both forward to the club. You couldn't help but to laugh at how Harry was acting. and looking at you too. You knew he would be more comfortable with the idea of you and Brooklyn together within time.

"Please just don't be all lovey-dovey in front of me because it's disguising, honestly," Harry said making a face.

"Like this," you smirked wrapping your arms around Brooklyn from behind making you both smile.

"No, stop," Harry complained, pulling you apart making you and Brooklyn laugh.

"How am I suppose to show other guys that she's mine?" Brooklyn asked.

"You don't because she is my sister and you don't touch or look at her," Harry said, pulling you closer to him.

"But can we at least dance together if we have to stay at the club?" you asked.

"After what I just saw happen on your car, I don't even want you even looking, touching, or even thinking about her," he said, moving you farther from Brooklyn.

"Well we are gonna go and dance and, like you said, you can't stop us," you smiled before grabbing Brooklyn's arm and running back into the club with him.

When you got in there, you felt Brooklyn embrace you into a hug. You felt the weight lift off your shoulders for the first time in four months. You didn't care anymore if others stared, not even the other boys at this point.

"No more secrets, okay?" Brooklyn smiled before kissing your temple.

"No more secrets."

----

credits to ↓↓

http://njh-written.tumblr.com/post/118718418350/niall-imagine-no-more-secrets