❣ prank

You sat down in front of your camera as Victoria fixed her hair in the mirror.

She laughed and ran to her seat.

"Hey guys! It's Y/N and today I have a special guest, Mrs. Victoria Beckham!"

Victoria waved to the camera.

"As you may know, Brooklyn and I have been doing little pranks to each other and have posted them to twitter, instagram and youtube. This time I've asked his mother, who I'm sure you know, as Victoria Beckham!"

Victoria nodded, "We've been planning this since his prank on Y/N where he had made her eat crickets."

I shivered and nodded.

"So, today we will be telling Brooklyn that Y/N is pregnant!" Victoria told the camera.

You nodded, "It's not true, it's a prank, nobody make gifs."

You had set up the camera in the kitchen and stood across from Victoria.

She laughed a little as the two of you waited for Brooklyn to return from being outside with his siblings.

They ran in and greeted the two of you before running upstairs.

Brooklyn approached the two of you and your acting skills began.

"Brooklyn, can I talk to you?" you asked him.

He looked between you and his mother, "Here?"

His mother nodded at him and you bit your lip.

"Brooklyn, I'm pregnant." You told him softly.

His eyes widened at you then he turned to his mother, terrified.

"I know, she came to me and I helped her take a test." She told him.

"It's alright, right?" He told you, now approaching you and touching your hand.

"I don't know." You whispered at him, "What will the public think?"

He shook his head, "It's alright, I mean, I love you and I won't leave you... We'll be good, together."

You looked at Victoria from the corner of your eyes, the two of you did not expect this type of reaction.

You sighed, "But what will they think about the fact that," you paused, "that this is a prank!" You exclaimed as you laughed and embrace him tightly.

His eyes widened and he was frozen, a moment later he hugged you back but pushed you off of him quickly.

Victoria pointed at the camera and the two of you highfived.

"How could you guys!" He laughed as he fell onto the floor in a fetal position.

You ran over and grabbed the camera, you pointed it at Brooklyn who was curled up into a ball laughing.

"No more bugs!"

----

credit to writer