❣ first kiss

Brooklyn called me to come to his house to watch a movie. So here I was, sitting a bit awkward on his couch, waiting for him to come back with the popcorn and coke.

Finally he came back and sat next to me after setting the food on the coffee table in front of us.

"So, what movie?" Brooklyn asked.

I smiled slightly and sighed. "I thought you'd already picked one."

"Nope."

"17 Again?" I suggested and Brooklyn instantly whined.

"Nah, no chick flick, please."

A smirk appeared on my face and I shrugged nonchalantly. "Yes chick flick, please."

Brooklyn pouted and shoved toward me for a hug. "Please, let's just watch some action?"

I pouted back. "Please, 17 Again?"

Brooklyn's face turned serious, then thoughtfully and finally it turned into a naughty expression. His arms grabbed my wrist and before I knew it, we were laying on the ground, wrestling.

"Brooklyn! Go off me! Pleas!" I yelled laughing.

"Nope, not before you say we're gonna watch some action." He gave me a quick wink and I felt my cheeks turn into a light red color. We were just friends. No, I say it wrong – we're best friends. Though, I can't deny that I always had (and still have) a huge crush on him. But I couldn't tell him, I didn't want to ruin anything, so I kept silence and didn't tell him.

"Why do you want to watch that movie anyways? We've already seen it like, a thousand times before," Brooklyn mumbled while sitting on top of me and playing with my hands, not looking at me.

I just shrugged, though he didn't see. "I just love the movie."

"You just love the movie, or you just love the person who's playing the main character?" Brooklyn looked at me again and raised an eyebrow, being all serious.

He kinda confused me so I just frowned, then smirked. "Maybe. Zac Efron is just the hottest human being."

Brooklyn shut his eyes down, got off me and sat down on the couch again. I frowned again and sat next to him.

"Hey, why the instant mood swing?" I wrapped my arm around his waist, but he slightly pulled away.

"Let's just watch some action. You chose last time," Brooklyn mumbled and grabbed the remote control. I took the thing out of his hands and he looked at me, exasperate.

"I'm your best friend," I said softly, "you know you can tell me everything, right?"

Brooklyn slightly nodded and sighed. "I know, but not this. Let's just-"

"No. We're not gonna watch a movie like nothing's going on. Just tell me-"

In an instant, Brooklyn softly pressed his lips against mine. I was surprised about his action. I couldn't help but smiled and kissed him back carefully. It was my first kiss and he knew that. I also knew this was his first kiss either. I felt the butterflies in my stomach being brought to life, what made me smile again.

"This is what you wanted to tell me?" I asked, softly giggling.

Brooklyn nodded. "I felt kinda rejected when you said that you were only my best friend, though." His smile was so sweet, it made me all softened up.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I think I was a too afraid to tell you that I really, like, really like you," I grinned.

Brooklyn smiled even wider. "You're my first kiss."

"You're my first kiss too, you know that," I smiled back. Then, something came up to my mind. "Oh, and I was wrong about Zac Efron. He's not the hottest human being."

Brooklyn raised an eyebrow at me.

"You are," I smirked, before I pressed my lips against his again.

-----

credits to writer x