❣ he teaches you how to kiss

The one thing every teenage girl knew in your town was that if you ever needed someone to show you the ropes of kissing, Brooklyn Beckham would gladly oblige. In fact he made a business out of it. You were turning 17 and were getting sick of the fact that you'd never kissed anyone, so having known about Brooklyn, and his business, since you were 13, you felt more than willing to go to him. Telling your parents you were going out for a walk you left off to his house, luckily no appointments were necessary.

Standing at his front door, knocking, you began to get nervous. You didn't know why, this was normal. Before your train of thought could go any further he opened the door. A crooked smile appeared on his face and a wave of heat rolled through your body.

"Come on in," he gestured towards inside and you entered. His house was so orderly, and big. You swallowed the lump forming in your throat and followed him up to his room. Looking around you saw that he had football posters everywhere and some dirty boxers laying on the floor by his dresser.

"You can sit down on my bed, I'll be right back." You nodded in response and brushed your skirt under you as you sat down. In a few seconds h came back and sat down next to you. Not wasting any time his hand found it's way around your waist and his other rested on your thigh. You heart beat at such a quick speed you thought he might be able to hear it. He was staring at you and then came closer, you could feel his hot breath, his hand slightly squeezing your thigh.

"Just relax and go with it," He whispered with a twinkle in his eye. Something about him told you that he liked the way his customers got so nervous with him.

Your eyes flickering from his mouth and back to his eyes your mouths met, frozen for a seconds your relished in the way his lips felt on yours, the subtle taste of vanilla. You came back to and focused on kissing him. He grabbed your hand and guided it to his neck, your other hand following instinctually. His own hand pulling you closer by the waist, your bodies mere inches apart now. Finding his hair you intertwined your finger into his hair. A moan of reassurance left his mouth which only persuaded you, one of your hands left his hair and traveled down to his chest, clasping onto his loose shirt and collar bone. You felt something wet slide across your lower lip and parted your mouth when Brooklyn slid his hand over your thigh, now you were the one who moaned out in pleasure. At that Brooklyn unattached his mouth from yours and stood up. Marks were apparent on his collar bone and neck, he even blushed.

"Thanks for coming. Uh, this sessions over." You stood and looked at him confused, then followed his arms to were they were covering the area of his crotch. You smirked a little and felt pleased with yourself.

Exiting the room you called back, "Anytime."

--

credits to writer x