❣ you hate the current gf he has

"Can you just stop being jealous of her, [Y/N]," Brooklyn shouted angrily as he stared at you. You immediately stood up and placed your hands on your hips. "Go fuck yourself Brooklyn, I'm just trying to look after you," You told him. "Well I don't need you too, if she's cheating on me I would know, I don't need you feeding me lies," Brooklyn said. Your heart almost felt shattered as you hurriedly walked out the room, you were tired of fighting with Brooklyn. He never wanted to believe a word you said when it came to his girlfriend, it wasn't that you were jealous but you weren't going to sit back and let some stupid girl walk all over your best friend. You bit down on your bottom lip as you held back your tears from falling, you were tired of crying over him. "[Y/N], come back I didn't mean to scream at you," He said walking up behind you. 'But I guess you did mean to call me a liar!," You retaliated in anger. He became quiet "Brooklyn I don't understand why you would think I would lie to you, I don't want to ruined your happiness but I don't want to watch you get hurt either! I saw her Brooklyn! I saw her wrap her arms around his shoulders and press her lips against that guy at the club yesterday," You told him trying your hardest to get through to him. He sighed as ran a hand through his hair. 'I've always had a suspicion that she was going off behind my back but I didn't want to believe it because well...I'm me, you know?" He sat down carefully and shook his head. "I'm sorry for calling you a liar [Y/N]... It's situations and shit like this that makes me think that maybe you...you and I are better together then me and any other girl,"

—-

this isnt mine. from now on im not going to be writing bc i've been super busy. credits to writer

comment/vote x