❣ beach day

You were at the beach tanning, when you suddenly heard someone scream, "Watch out!" You turned your head, to be hit in the face with a football. Right after you saw a group of guys at your age running towards you. "Are you okay?" One of them asked. You felt yourself getting angry, "Okay? Okay! I got hit in my face with a ball, do I look okay to you?" Sure, you were overreacting a bit, but your day were terrible and this was just what you needed. *Notice the sarcasm* By now you could see that the boys were getting annoyed. One of them stepped forward, he were very handsome. With dark hair and brown eyes. "We're very sorry for hitting you with the ball but you don't need to be a little.." You were fuming, you walked over and slapped him. How dare he to say such things to you! Soon enough you and the boys were screaming at each other, the other guests staring at you. "You shouldn't have played here in the first place!" You screamed. All the boys started to shout back, but the boy you slapped, spoke up. "Let's just go another place, she isn't worth it." You could feel your face getting red from anger. One by one all the boys walked past you, the one you slapped were last. When he walked past you, you felt him give you something. When the boys were nowhere to be seen, you looked at the note he gave you. You're hot when you're angry. xx Brooklyn. And with his number on the backside.

-- 

credits to tumblr and writer