❣ TGIF

As stepped outside to the bus your eyes locked with your boyfriend, Brooklyn's, you bit your lip as an attempt to hide your growing smile before jogging over to him.

You embraced quickly as you chuckled happily, before you could ask what the point of this was he had answered you.

"TGIF." He told you with a straight face.

Your hand slapped over your mouth and you shook your head, attempting not to give him the pleasure of seeing you laugh at his terrible joke.

"I'm serious." He told you.

You shook your head once again and placed a kiss on his lips, "Just tell me what you've got planned."

He nodded with his bottom lip popped out, "Okay." He took your hand sweetly and lead you to his car.

Once you entered his car, you saw a large white box on the passenger seat.

He hopped into the car first and took it off, signalling you to jump in.

You looked at him like he had two eyes and he opened the box; unveiling a couple cupcakes inside.

You grinned and nodded towards them, asking is you could grab one.

He handed you the box and you kissed his cheek, "Onwards!" You exclaimed.

After going to a large trampoline place, chilling at a tiny park and having some take-out in the McDonald's parking lot, you two had topped it of by sharing your second cupcake of the night.

Then, he drove you back to your house.

"Well," He began as he parked and turned to you.

He handed you the box of cupcakes and gave you an award-winning smile.

"Thank God It's Friday." You told him.

Somehow his smile got larger and you giggled, you quickly gave him a kiss before jumping out of the car and running into your home, waving goodbye to Brooklyn as you shut the door.

---

credits to writer x