❣ father daughter moment

You and Brooklyn had taken Grayden, Trent and Aspen to Aruba. You had a day of just lounging around the resort. "Dad?" Aspen called out to the deck. You were laying out watching the water with Brooklyn. "Out here" He said, and Aspen opened the glass door, walked out and leaned on the balcony facing you. "Can I go to get some dinner?" she asked. You knew it wasn't just dinner, and he had caught it too. "What aren't you telling me?" Brooklyn said and Aspen tensed up. "So... One of the guys who works here asked me to dinner" she said, fighting a smile. You smirked. "Aspen... I don't think that's a good idea..." Brooklyn said. You knew he was struggling because it's something he would have done. "Dad, please. Its a restaurant at the resort and there will be tons of people" she begged. Brooklyn sat in silence. "Tell you what, you go but you bring your phone. And you answer every text and if I call you and tell you to come back you get back here" he says, and Aspen let's out a small scream. "Thanks daddy!" she smiles huge and gives your husband a hug. She ended up not liking the boy and went home and met Noah, but she knew her dad trusted her and that meant the world.