Chapter 53

As soon as I get in the house the sound of music fills my ears and I can see people everywhere

I don't recognise everyone but judging by how young they look I assume they all go to our school.

I walk in further looking for ivy because I don't want to be alone in this massive house.

Most of the people here are in groups while I'm walking by myself.

There is a small group who look high as fuck, another group where everyone is playing truth or dare, I look closer to the right to see the girl that I punched in the face also sitting there.

Why is she here? Ivy said that this was going to be a party for people who wanted a break from boring school life.

Not wanting to start another fight, I walk into the big kitchen which has an island that is black marble.

The kitchen is bigger than my old house with my mother but compared to my new house it is soo small.

My eyes set on the boxes of pizza and suddenly I hear my stomach growl over the music. I hadn't yet realised how hungry I was until I took a glance at the pizza.

Looking at the flavours, I notice there is plain cheese, pepperoni, ham and pineapple and Texas bbq chicken.

what kind of person has pineapple on pizza 'ewww'

I pick up a slice of the cheese pizza and walk outside while taking a small bite.

The music is quieter out here but I can immediately feel the cold crawling up my spine causing me to shiver.

Suddenly, I feel someone hit my shoulder and a cold liquid pours down my dress making me let out a startled scream.

"Shit sorry." He apologised as I look up from my wet dress, I see the one person I really don't want to see.

"Uhh it's you" I comment rolling my eyes as I make my way back to the kitchen. I can hear him following close behind.

I reach to grab some kitchen roll and dab it on my dress hoping to clean it up. But I can still feel the browny sticky liquid and eventually give up.

"What the hell were you drinking it's so sticky?" I question angrily looking away from my dress as I just guess it's alcohol.

"Calm down, it was only coke," he replies calmingly looking up at my face " It'll come out if you give it a proper wash in a washing machine."

I take a deep breath trying to calm down as I realise what he says is somewhat right even if I don't want him to be.

He looks at me like he had just said the most obvious thing in the world. He infuriates me and calms me at the same time.

Rolling my eyes, I begin thinking about how in going to dry my dress.

Oh no, now everyone is definitely going to know I snuck out.