✹ thirty ✹

╣those are the dreams of a man with the sight╠

Rhena's teeth clashed dangerously against Callan's while she tugged on the laces to his tunic. Gods she was angry. Angry at Jaime and Cersei and furious at herself for letting them hold any sway over her and her emotions.

Callan's touch was soft. That made her angry. She needed pain. She needed harsh, rough hands and hard kisses which made her lips bleed.

"Rhe-" he whispered against her lips, back pressed against a post which held up the tent. "Rhe, slow down." His words were muffled by her mouth which devoured him.

"No." She demanded, breaking the kiss only to pull his black tunic over his head. "No, I need this." Her hands traced the outlines of his body, taking no care with him. "I need you.

Chill bumps followed Rhena's touch, though the morning was growing into a scorching afternoon. Callan's head fell back against the post when Rhena's lips tugged on his ear and a strangled groan fell past his lips. Rhena smirked at the sound as her hands slid further down.

"Rhena." His protests were weak now and a small light of warning flashed in the back of Rhena's mind. She knew that what they were doing wasn't particularly right. She knew that she was taking advantage of his feelings and he of her weak state. But she didn't seem to care as her hand wrapped around him in his breeches.

The growl which escaped his lips had her smiling against his neck. "Please." That one word seemed to throw Callan into a new frenzy as he flipped them around. Rhena's spine tingled against the wooden post and her legs lifted to wrap around Callan's waist.

"I love you." Callan whispered when he filled her. I love you I love you I love you. The words echoed in Rhena's mind. One traitorous thought which morphed and formed into another man's voice. A tear made it's way down her face when she thought of Jaime and how many times he must have taken Ceresi to make his seed take root. The idea led her to spite when Callan tried to pull from her womb.

"No." She commanded. "Spill in me." Their bodies were slick against each other as they chased their own release and when Rhena finally reached completion, Callan did as well.

Rhena sighed at the idea of his seed taking root. Of bringing a raven haired prince or princess with her to the Seven Kingdoms. Of Jaime's face when he discovers that she was alive and had children which did not belong to him.

She knew that it was possible. But her body was weak and fragile from her months of traveling and she doubted that the scenario would ever play out.

Callan's forehead rested against her collar bone and rose with every one of Rhena's breaths. They did not speak, but allowed a quiet calm to fall over them. The horses around their tent shuffled at the dirt and the noise of the Dothraki reached Rhena's ears.