Seonghwa ~Paranoia~

A/N

Big Trigger Warning

There is multiple deaths in this fic and there are suicides. All of these are in dreams but they are still talked about and detailed a little so if this will trigger you in any way, please do not read

Seonghwa's POV

Sitting in bed and waiting for Hongjoong to return home from the studio at night seems to be a common occurrence for me. Sometimes waiting up is futile as he spends WAY too many hours in the studio but he promised he'd be home until 1am. It's currently 1:20am and he still isn't home but I'll give him until 2am before I storm down to the company and dragged his tiny ass back home and into bed. I let out a sigh and pulled out my phone, logging onto Instagram to scroll through for a little bit. It was while I was scrolling through that I noticed a certain account. Their name was SolostanSeonghwa and they had posted a photo of Wooyoung but it was edited so that his face was bruised. The only reason why I knew it was edited, was because I was the person who took that photo, otherwise it would seriously worry me that Wooyoung was hurt. I clicked on the account and scrolled through their posts, feeling sick to my stomach as I continued. This person had multiple posts of my members, my boys, showing multiple injuries and below each and every post was a caption talking about how they wished something happened to them. The wish Yunho burned to death, Mingi got shot in the head, San was hit by a car. It was disgusting, and very unsettling. It all looked so realistic, I actually found myself worrying for the state of the boys. I quickly reported the account before deciding I needed to go see the boys. It wasn't like I thought they were actually hurt, I just need to, you know, double check. I went to Wooyoung and Yeosang's room first, quietly opening the door just in case they were asleep. The main light was off but the lamp beside Wooyoung's bed was still on so I walked inside. I looked over at Wooyoung's bed and smiled fondly. Wooyoung was laying down and watching some sort of video on his phone but cuddled up beside him was Yeosang who had his eyes closed and seemed to be sleeping peacefully. It was quite adorable if I must say. They both looked perfectly fine and content thankfully.

"He fell asleep about half an hour ago," Wooyoung whispered.

"He looks comfortable," I said quietly.

"I'd hope so. Goodnight Hyung," he whispered with a small smile. I waved goodnight to him before leaving and quietly closing the door behind me. The next room I checked in on was Mingi and Jongho. Like the last one, the main lights were off but both of them had their bedside lamps on. Jongho was reading a book he's been interested in lately and Mingi had headphones in, though he took them out when I entered.

"All good," I asked them, glancing around to make sure everything seemed ok.

"Yeah, we're going to bed in a bit," Mingi replied.

"Alright, well goodnight then," I said, giving them a small smile.

"Goodnight."

"Night Hyung."

Last but not least, Yunho and San. To say I was surprised to find the two cuddled together on Yunho's bed would be a complete lie because San likes to sleep next to someone most nights. He was curled up against the tallers side fast asleep and Yunho was just quietly running his fingers though his hair. Both looked perfectly fine.

"San fell asleep about three minutes after getting into my bed," Yunho said with a quiet chuckle. Yeah, that sounds about right.

"Is he ok," I asked.

"Yeah we're good. I'm going to go to bed pretty soon," Yunho replied.

"Alright, well get a good rest ok, you should already be asleep," I told him.