Wooyoung ~Separation Anxiety ~

Hyunjin's POV

Performing in Kingdom has been an amazing experience. It got even better when we did a joint stage, being able to get to know ATEEZ and BTOB Sunbaenim's. We've been preparing for our Singing, Rapping and Dancing stages we are collaborating with.

"The food is almost here," Eunkwang said as we were all waiting for our lunch to arrive. All three Mayfly units were sitting together in the one practice room, waiting to have lunch together as a big group.

"Do you want maybe a few people to go and collect it all and bring it over," Hongjoong asked.

"That's probably a good idea. I'll go with Changbin, Minho and San," Minhyuk said. The mentioned people all got up and headed to the door. I heard a soft whine and I looked to the corner of the room to see Wooyoung sitting up straight in Yeosang's lap, looking to the door and biting his lip. Yeosang seemed nervous as well, as he was rubbing Wooyoung's side gently. As soon as the other's left the room to go pick up the food, Wooyoung jumped up and raced to the door.

"Sannie," he called out quickly. Barely two seconds later, San rushed back inside and hugged Wooyoung softly by the door. He gave him a small smile and whispered something into his ear before grabbing his hand and pulling him out the door with him. I was confused at the display and I turned to Seungmin who was sitting next to me.

"Did you see how Wooyoung Hyung was just then. Actually how clingy he's been with San throughout Kingdom," I asked him. He nodded in reply.

"It's actually kind of cute, especially because Sannie Hyung doesn't seem to care at all. In fact I think he actually encourages it," he said. It is quite cute, but it also gives me an idea of something that could be fun.

"Oh no," Seungmin groaned.

"What," I asked with a frown.

"Your eyes just lit up and you have a sinister look on your face," he said.

"It's nothing bad. I was just thinking about how I haven't actually seen Wooyoung Hyung away from San Hyung for more than a few minutes top. It would be fun to trick them into separating for a bit and see how they react," I chuckled.

"I don't know. I don't really think it's a great idea," Seungmin said slowly.

"Come on, it's a harmless joke and it'll be funny," I said with a pout.

"I wouldn't do it. We don't really know them well enough to joke around and prank them," Seungmin said.

"Fine, you don't have to help but I'll still do it," I shrugged. He frowned but didn't push anymore, knowing it was useless because I was going to do it no matter what.

~~~~~

For the next few hours as we got back to practice, I paid a bit more attention to the Woosan duo. They stayed close together, Wooyoung constantly seeking out San if he strayed too far. The only time the two weren't in each other's sight was when one of them went to the toilet for a few minutes, but only a few. Any more than 5 to 10 minutes and Wooyoung would go look for San. It was cute but also confusing just how clingy they were. I don't think I've ever seen anyone act like that really. It will make the prank a lot more fun though. We had a drink break between practice and I went over to Jeongin, figuring he was the best person to help out with my prank.

"Innie, I have a proposition," I said as I stood next to him by a table.

"I'm listening," he said, taking a sip of his drink.

"I want to have some fun and prank Wooyoung and San Hyung," I said.

"Sure, what's the prank," he asked eagerly. Jeongin always loves having fun and pranking the older members of our group, and I'm guessing it's the same for having fun with any of the older people.