Hongjoong ~Attacked~

Hongjoong's POV

"My brain is mush," I groaned, flopping back and spinning around on my chair.

"No it's not, you're just having a little trouble," Maddox said with a chuckle.

"My brain isn't working," I replied.

"You're probably just hungry. Do you want some food," he asked me. Now food sounds nice.

"Can we get some pizza," I asked.

"Of course. I'll pay," he said. I went to protest but he cut me off before I could.

"I'm the Hyung, I'm paying," he said firmly. He does this every time. Him and his stupid Hyung complex. He pulled out his phone and begun ordering as I turned back to my computer.

"You know, you're really annoying sometimes," I said.

"And I'm still your Hyung, so live with it," he said, ruffling my hair. I whined and swatted his hand, making him chuckle again.

"Pizza will take about half an hour," he told me.

"Did you get pepperoni," I asked him.

"Please, you'd have my head if I didn't," he said. That is true.

"Then it's lucky you did," I said.

We continued working on our computers until Maddox left the room, coming back with two pizza's. I quickly got up and sat down on the floor, by the small table we have on the floor. He put the pizza's down and opened the lids, showing a pepperoni pizza and a cheesy BBQ pizza.

"Enjoy," he said. I immediately reached out and grabbed a piece of cheesy BBQ.

"Oi, that's mine," he grumbled.

"I wanted a piece," I said, smiling innocently. He raised an eyebrow but let it go, as I knew he would. I took a bite, letting out a happy sigh as it tasted really good. I quickly shuffled over to Maddox, moving to cuddle up against his side. He looked down at me before smiling and wrapping an arm around my shoulder and hugging me softly as we continued to eat. It was comfortable, and safe. I like this, when I get to hang out with some of my Hyungs and get some time off from the younger ones.

"Can I have a bit," he asked me as I ate some of my pizza. I held the piece up, allowing him to take a bite.

"Thank you Hyung," I said quietly.

"Anytime. We haven't hung out in a while, I've missed our little producing sessions," he said. I nodded and yawned slightly before finishing off the piece of pizza. I was just over halfway through the pizza but I was already full. I looked up at Maddox, seeing he was still eating. I sighed and moved from his side, turning slightly before laying down and resting my head in his lap.

"What're you doing Joong," he asked with a chuckle.

"You're comfy," I said with a shrug. He smiled and placed the hand that wasn't holding his pizza in my hair, brushing it through gently. My muscles relaxed as his touch soothed me and I rolled over slightly, nuzzling into his hip. He continued his ministrations and my eyes slowly slipped closed, my breathing evening out. I felt myself being slowly lulled to sleep as Maddox continued, but before I could, he bounced his leg slightly to wake me up more. I rolled back onto my back and peeled my eyes open, looking up at him.

"Don't go falling asleep on me now Joong-ah," he said gently.

"I'm not," I replied, sitting up and stretching to wake up more.

"You should head home Hongjoong, it's getting late," he said.

"But I still have to finish this song," I groaned. Maddox shook his head in reply.