~Wooyoung~ Sasaeng [Part 1]

Wooyoung's POV

"San-ah, stop it," I giggled, bucking my legs out to try and get San off me. He just chuckled and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist, his fingers digging into my sides. I was laughing uncontrollable at this point but there was nothing I could do as San was two times stronger than me. Instead, I decided to play dirty by twisting slightly so I could aim my knee for his groin. He anticipated it immediately and was quick to let me go and shove me away so I couldn't hit him where it hurts most. I stumbled to stay on my feet before turning to face him and lifting my arms in a defensive stance, wiggling my eyebrows at him as he chuckled.

"Wooyoung, San, we're in the middle of practice. Pay attention, you go hoarse around later as much as you want but not when we're working," Hongjoong scolded them as us put down his water bottle. We were supposed to be having a couple minute water break but somehow San and I had started mucking around a bit. However Hongjoong's voice told us he wasn't in the mood for any talk back so we quickly stopped what we were doing and got serious again. I stretched out my back before walking over to my position again and running through the choreo in my head as I waited for the others to finish up.

Practice continued for another hour, Yunho stepping in to run us through the choreography while watching us with hawk-like eyes, pointing out every mistake that he noticed. There was one part of mine in particular that he had to point out a few times and it angered me. Not because he was pointing it out, but because there was something for him to point out in the first place.

"Mingi, do you want to head with me to the studio tonight," Hongjoong asked as he zipped up his bag and slung it over his shoulder.

"Yeah, I want to keep working on that song we were doing the other day," Mingi replied with a nod.

"What else is everyone doing," Hongjoong asked, glancing around to the others in the room.

"Sangie, Jjongie and I are going to go try that new Chinese restaurant that opened up down the street," Seonghwa said. I pouted to myself at that as no one had asked if I had wanted to come. It would have bummed me more but I was already practicing to stay back a bit longer to practice so it's not like I could come anyway.

"I'm going to hang here for a bit longer. I want to break down that move a bit more," I said before taking a sip of my water.

"Oh, I can stay back with you if you'd like," Yunho offered quickly. I know how much Yunho likes to help us out but I also know he hasn't had much relaxing time lately so I want to let him just have some down time for a bit tonight. It's not often that we get early finishes with nothing else to do after.

"That's ok. I'm just going to go over it for a little bit by myself. You can head home and relax," I said, wrapping my arms around his large frame. He chuckled lightly and leant his head down to gently bump again my head.

"Ok, but don't overwork yourself alright," he said sternly.

"Yes Woo, I don't want to find out tomorrow that you overdid it," Hongjoong added on as he paused at the door and turned to me. I grinned sheepishly and curled closer to Yunho. It may have happened a couple of times where I went really hard for too long and woke up in pain the next day due to the strain.

"I'll be good Hyung, I promise," I said with a grin.

"You better. I want you curled up asleep when I get home. I will be coming by here before I head home to make sure that you have already left," Hongjoong said. I wanted to joke around but I knew that he was being serious so I stepped away from Yunho and nodded.

"Good. Let's go Mingi," Hongjoong said, nodding to the younger and the two of them left the room. Jongho, Yeosang and Seonghwa followed quickly after.

"Are you sure you don't want anyone staying with you," San asked, making me look over to see had paused in the doorway with Yunho.