Wooyoung ~Depression~ [Part 2]

Hongjoong's POV

I gently helped Wooyoung to his feet, keeping a firm grip around his waist just in case as I guided him out the door and downstairs. I only stopped once we went back into the halls, being sure that there was nothing he could do to hurt himself.

"Wooyoung-ah, I need to know if you're still thinking about hurting yourself and I need you to be honest. Please tell me the truth about this Wooyoung, Hyung's scared for you," I said softly. Wooyoung glanced up at me, his eyes wide before he started crying again and held me tighter.

"Hey, hey, I don't want to upset you Youngie, I just want to keep you safe," I whispered softly, lifting my hand to run softly through his hair. He whimpered and nuzzled his head into my neck, his tears dropping down onto my skin. It was uncomfortable on my skin but I didn't move, just letting the younger cling to me.

"Can you answer the question for me please baby," I asked him. He sniffled again before pulling back and wiping his eyes slightly but he continued to cry.

"I-I'm having thoughts," he said quietly.

"If I left you alone now, do you think you'd hurt yourself," I asked him softly.

"I-I don't know. M-Maybe," he said slowly, shrinking slightly.

"Thank you baby, thank you for being honest. Hyung is very proud," I said, kissing the top of his head gently. I already knew what the truthful answer would be. There's no way he'll just suddenly not have those urges but I know how much he likes praises and right now I would do anything to help him feel a little bit better. He was still crying so I pulled him closer to me, into a hug.

"I need you to keep listening for a bit Wooyoung. I know someone I can take you to, they're a doctor at a hospital. I can make a call on the way and they can prepare a room for you to stay in while they look after you and no one else will find out about this," I explained to him.

"Is it like a psych ward," he asked quietly.

"In a way yes. You'll have to stay there for a while and be monitored so they can help you, but we'd still be able to visit you sometimes," I replied.

"D-Do I have to go," he asked me. Unfortunately yes but I know Wooyoung and I know how much he wants to be good, I'm not taking away the choice just yet.

"I won't force you to, but I really want you to. You're having bad thoughts and you just tried to do something I never want you to do. Can you please do this, I want you to feel better," I said softly. He was quiet for a few seconds, just holding onto me tightly as he was crying quietly.

"I-I wanna go," he said quietly. I smiled slightly, moving my arms down to wrap around his waist, squeezing softly.

"Thank you Wooyoung," I said softly. He sniffled and nodded into my shoulder.

"Do you want me to tell the boys about this, or do you just want to go. I can tell them you felt sick so I needed to take you home or something," I questioned. Wooyoung quickly shook his head and leant back.

"That's not going to work Hyung. You said I'm g-gonna have to stay there for a while r-right," he asked me. That's true, but I don't want to force him to tell the others. No matter how much I want them to be aware of it, it is Wooyoung's decision not mine.

"I can figure something out if you want me to. I'm not going to make you do something you don't feel comfortable with," I said firmly. Wooyoung shifted on his feet, his eyes welling up slightly as his breathing picked up. I quickly placed my hand on his head and massaged his scalp softly to calm him down.

"A-Are they gonna h-hate me," he asked, the tears streaming down his face.

"No baby, of course not," I said, shaking my head quickly.