San ~Faint~

San's POV

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm ringing beside my bed and I groaned, rolling over and burying my head into my pillow to try and block out the noise. Every ring of the alarm felt like it was vibrating through me, pulsing inside my head. It got too uncomfortable, so I quickly reached out and shut off the alarm before burrowing back under the covers once again. I slipped my arms under the pillow and relaxed back into the bed as best as I could. It was quiet for a few minutes as I was starting to drift off to sleep once again. That quiet and sleep was interrupted by the sound of the door slamming open.

"Come on Sannie, wakey, wakey time. Why aren't you out of bed yet," Wooyoung said loudly, making me groan. I love Wooyoung to death but the boy doesn't know the meaning of silence and quiet.

"Sannie," Wooyoung whined and a few seconds later I groaned once again as I felt him flop onto my back. The movement made my head pound and my stomach feel uncomfortable but I could feel Wooyoung relaxing on top of me so I let it go. I rolled over slightly and opened my arms, allowing Wooyoung to role down so he was laying on the bed and curl up into them. We've been working really hard lately and it's clear everyone has been getting tired so a few more minutes rest for him won't hurt. I wrapped one arm around his waist while slipping the other under his head and curling it up to hold the back of his head gently. I felt Wooyoung let out a yawn before he curled closer, tucking his head into my neck and letting out a breath. My head was still pounding so there was no way I would be able to get anymore sleep despite how tired I am. I felt Wooyoung's breathing start to even out slowly as he relaxed against me and I could tell he was about to fall asleep when the door was once again swung open.

"Seriously?" I lifted my head slightly, glancing over the top of Wooyoung's to see Hongjoong standing in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest and a frown on his face.

"Get up now. I sent you in to wake up San not to fall asleep with him," Hongjoong said. Wooyoung whined and rolled over, facing Hongjoong.

"But he looked so cute and cuddly and he was so comfortable. You can't blame me, I have weaknesses that he played into," Wooyoung said. I would have retorted that I was just laying here and did nothing to persuade him but they were being loud enough as it was and I couldn't find it in myself to talk so I remained quiet.

"It doesn't matter how cute and cuddly he was. We have a KCON to attend and a performance to run over beforehand. We have like 15 minutes until we're supposed to be leaving so you two need to hurry up. I'll make a protein shake for each of you because there's no time for breakfast but hurry up, let's go," Hongjoong said, clapping loudly. I winced as the sound rebounded through my skull again and I instinctively tightened my grip around Wooyoung.

"I don't think Sannie is too keen on that," Wooyoung said with a chuckle. Hongjoong didn't reply straight away, just frowned slightly before coming closer.

"Youngie, get your ass out of bed and go get ready, now," Hongjoong said sternly. Wooyoung huffed but knew not to push it so he slipped out of bed and stood up.

"So rude," he said before leaving the room. I sighed, knowing there was no choice but for me to get up now. I went to sit up but Hongjoong suddenly sat on the edge of the bed and placed his hand on my chest, pushing me back down gently. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, the confusion growing even more as he moved his hand up to brush through my hair. It felt nice, the way his fingernails raked against my scalp lightly and my eyes instinctively slipped closed.

"Are you doing ok," Hongjoong asked softly and I quickly peeled my eyes back open.

"I'm fine, just a little tired. Why," I lied, pushing back the pain to sit up slightly.