Wooyoung + San ~Crashing Waves~

Trigger Warnings
Blood, mentioned death, injuries. Slightly dark thoughts at some points

San's POV

"Hurry up San, hurry up," I heard Wooyoung whine from out in the lounge room. I sighed but quickened my pace as I put on my shoes, tying up the laces.

"You better hurry San. If you take any longer, I think Wooyoung might just come in here and drag you out himself," Yunho said with a chuckle from the bed he was sitting on reading.

"When Hongjoong Hyung said we were going to Hawaii for vacation, I didn't think it involved Youngie dragging me everywhere and not being able to actually relax," I said with a sigh. We're one week through our three-week vacation in a small place in Hawaii and I haven't had a single day where Wooyoung hasn't taken me out to go explore something.

"You do know you can say no right? I would feel sorry for you but you keep agreeing to go out with him so it's kind of your own fault," Yunho said. I snapped my head up and glared at him in annoyance.

"I'm not wrong," he said with a shrug.

"I can say no to him," I said quietly.

"I highly doubt that. I think it's physically impossible for you to say no to Wooyoung," Yunho said slowly. I straightened up at that with a frown.

"That's not true. I can say no to Wooyoung if I want to," I told him.

"Really? Then prove it. Go tell Wooyoung now that you don't want to go out today, you'd rather rest," Yunho said.

"I can do that if I want to," I said.

"Uh huh. Well, you clearly want to so go do it," Yunho said.

"Fine, I will," I replied, standing up swiftly.

"Oh, and one more thing," Yunho said, stopping me quickly.

"What is it," I asked him.

"When you end up going out with him anyway, you owe me a free dinner," Yunho said. I just scowled at him before leaving the room. I headed out to the lounge room where the rest of the 99-line were sitting together, Wooyoung practically vibrating with excitement.

"San! Finally! Come on, let's get going. I want to go to the beach," Wooyoung said, jumping off the arm of the couch and rushing over. He grabbed my wrist and went to tug me towards the entryway but I didn't move, Yunho's words floating around my head. Wooyoung stopped and turned around with a frown.

"What's wrong? Did you forget something," he asked, his head tilted in confusion. Now's my chance. I just tell him I don't want to go today, like Yunho said.

"Actually I was thinking about today and I don't think I really want to go," I told him. Wooyoung's face dropped immediately and he looked just so, sad. I immediately regretted what I said.

"Just kidding, you should have seen your face," I said quickly, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and tugging him into my side. He immediately melted into it and wrapped his arms around my waist, snuggling his head into my shoulder.

"You're mean," he said with a pout.

"Yeah, yeah, let's get going," I said, patting his head before pulling away.

"Where are you too heading out to today," Hongjoong asked as he walked into the room with Seonghwa.

"We're going to the beach," Wooyoung said happily.

"Both of you." I frowned and turned around to see Yunho leaning against the door frame with a grin.

"Yeah, we'll see you guys later," Wooyoung replied with a nod.

ATEEZ Oneshots (Requests Closed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें