Jongho ~Drugged~

Jongho's POV

Everyone knows about the special New Years Eve party that's held every year for well-known Idols or higher up people with lots of money. We've never been able to go even though we've been invited a few times but this year was finally the year we could go. It was really exciting and even though I'm not usually one for parties, I was still really looking forward to it.

"Ok, listen up boys. Wooyoung, San, be quiet please," Hongjoong said, moving to look over the back of his seat. Everyone quietened down, waiting for no doubt another one of Hongjoong's leader speeches.

"I want you guys to be on your best behaviour tonight. No doing anything stupid and remember you're representing the group and KQ Entertainment," he said sternly.

"We're allowed to drink though right," Wooyoung asked. I scoffed quietly and rolled my eyes. Of course that's what he's worried about.

"I won't stop you from drinking but I will advise you not to get too drunk alright," Hongjoong replied.

"I'll keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't get too wasted, or try to anyway," San spoke up, earning a few giggles from Wooyoung. Hongjoong sighed in exasperation and lowered his head down to the head rest.

"You can count on me to be responsible," I said, patting his shoulder sympathetically. He looked up at me and smiled softly.

"I know I can trust you to be good. It's the 99-line idiots that I'm worried about," he frowned. I chuckled at his words, knowing it was true. Except maybe for Yeosang because he's quite responsible usually.

"That's just what it's like to be a parent," Seonghwa said with a grin as he wrapped an arm around Hongjoong's shoulder.

"I signed up to be the leader of 7 responsible guys, not become the parent of 5 man-children," Hongjoong grumbled.

"Aww, we love you too Hyung," Yunho said with a giggled. Hongjoong frowned and rolled his eyes but before he could speak up again, the van slowed to a stop, meaning we finally arrived.

"Be responsible," Seonghwa said as we started getting out of the van. The minute we got out, we were immediately swarmed by flashing lights as the paparazzi tried to get as many photos of us as they could. I quickly dropped back and waited for Yeosang to get out of the van before grabbing his hand and pulling him close to my side. It was good timing because the minute the flashes were in Yeosang's face he tensed and ducked to my side. Yunho stepped out a few seconds later and quickly moved to Yeosang's other side, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and squeezing it gently. Yeosang get's bad anxiety sometimes and get's scared and panicked if people invade his space. And who invades you space more than the paparazzi.

"No need to stop, just keep walking," Hongjoong said and we listened, quickly walking down the path and into the establishment.

"Sangie, you good," Seonghwa asked once the door closed.

"Yeah I'm alright," he nodded, letting go of my hand and smiling gently to show he was alright. I hate paparazzi with a passion. I glanced around the massive room, seeing many people already there, drinking, talking and dancing.

"Ooo, it's Yeonjunnie," Wooyoung said happily and I looked over to see TXT.

"Jagiya," Wooyoung called out, catching Yeonjun's attention.

"Go on," Hongjoong nodded and San and Wooyoung quickly went over, dragging Yeosang with them.

"Yun and I are going to go dance," Mingi said before they walked off together to the dancefloor.

"Do you wanna get a drink Joong," Seonghwa asked, turning to the shorter male.

"You gonna be ok by yourself," Hongjoong asked, turning to me. I rolled my eyes at his overprotectiveness. I may be the maknae but I'm not fragile, I can look after myself.