San ~Hidden Sickness~

San's POV

I woke up suddenly, not really understanding why it was that I actually woke up. I was in my bed and Wooyoung was cuddled up tightly against me. Usually I would love to wake up with him curled up next to me and would probably just hug him tighter and go back to sleep but tonight I couldn't but it didn't take long for me to realise why. I was covered in sweat, I could feel it soaking into my clothes and I was beginning to feel hot and uncomfortable, especially with Wooyoung pushed right up against me. What made it even worse was that my stomach was beginning to churn as well. I tried to get up, knowing I would need the toilet pretty soon but Wooyoung whined and pulled me closer, nuzzling his face into my neck. I tried to push him away once again, trying not to wake him up but I still couldn't get away from him. It was getting stuffy, my face and neck were burning and I begun to breathe heavily. I tried even harder once again but he just grumbled and moved even closer, ending up basically laying on top of me which was the worst possible thing that could've happened. The new position caused him to be pushing into my stomach and it begun to churn even more. I could almost feel the sensation of the bile crawling up my throat. I whimpered and pushed again, finally deciding not to care if I woke him up. It's better than throwing up on him to wake him up.

"Wooyoung, Youngie please get off," I gasped, managing to shove him to the side a little bit. It woke him up it seems as he sat up, allowing my to stumble to my feet as I was finally free. I heard a soft whine and I looked over to see Wooyoung rubbing his eyes cutely.

"What're you doing Sannie," he asked tiredly and if I didn't feel so bad, I would've cooed. I pushed down the disgusting feeling in my stomach, opting to help get Wooyoung back asleep first. I moved closer and gently pushed him to lay back down.

"S'wrong? Where're you going," he asked with a small yawn.

"I'm just ducking to the toilet," I told him. He let out another sleepy yawn and I quickly ran my fingers through his hair. I waited for a few seconds before I noticed his breathing even out, meaning he was asleep. As soon as my fingers were out of his hair, I rushed out of the room and ran down the halls towards the bathroom. I was still careful as I ran, trying hard not to wake up anyone else. I closed the door behind me and lunged to the toilet, lifting the lid only seconds before I begun to expel my stomach into it. It burned my throat and tasted disgusting, making my eyes begin to water at the sensations. I held back a sob as bile climbed up my throat and I threw up again. My chest was beginning to feel tight and my breathing got heavier. My skin felt sticky and hot and my forehead was burning. After throwing up one last time, I felt too weak and dizzy to even keep my head up so I just leant heavily against the toilet, my breathing coming out in short and sharp pants. I know I should go back to bed but my head is sore and I overall feel like crap so I just closed my eyes to try and get rid of some of the pain. I don't know how long I was sitting there for, it could have been hours, or it could have been minutes but there was the sound of the door suddenly opening. I couldn't find the energy to open my eyes but there were padded footsteps and then I felt a cold palm press against my forehead. The touch was soothing against my burning skin and I immediately leaned into it, it felt a lot better than the side of the toilet and a lot more sanitary. A few seconds later, they tried to pull away and I let out a whimper, grabbing his wrist tightly and moving away from the toilet into them more. They immediately wrapped their arms around me and pulled me close to them. I sat up and pushed my face into their neck, taking a deep breath. It was soothing, his neck was nice and cool and it felt nice again the overwhelming heat I was feeling. I let out a long sigh of relief, relaxing into the embrace and pressing my skin further into their coolness of theirs. I let out a desperate whimper when they began to pull away but they relented and pulled away, still keeping their arms around me though. I blinked my eyes open blearily and looked to see Yeosang frowning at me worried me.