San ~Zombies~

San slowly went about getting ready for school in his apartment. He's never been too enthusiastic with school, not really getting the best grades which always annoys his parents but he doesn't really care. All he needs to do is graduate, it doesn't matter how good his grades are. It's not like in the future people will be asking about his grades and how well he did in school. Going to school has long become a chore but he has ways to make it better.

He and his best friend Wooyoung often like getting up to mischief during school time. Today they have a very fun idea that may involve pickpocketing, a key and an out of bounds room. He got changed into his uniform, tucking his white shirt into his black slacks before grabbing his tie and wrapping it around his neck and tying it up quickly. He quickly grabbed the bottom of his shirt and half untucked it. It feels weird to have it tucked in but it's school rules so he found a compromise that won't get him in trouble. Once his uniform was on, he put some gel into his hair and gave it a natural sort of style. He then packed his lunch into his bag before zipping it up and throwing it over his shoulder. Once his shoes were also on, he left the apartment and closed the door before locking it.

He yawned and stretched out his back, hearing it crack and pop slightly with a giggle. He sighed to himself and walked down the hall, heading to the elevator to go down to the 1st floor to leave the building.

When the doors opened he went inside, startling slightly when someone sprinted into the elevator, crashing into the wall before turning back around. They pressed the button to close the doors quickly and rapidly, panting harshly as the door finally closed and they pressed the button for the first floor. San frowned uncomfortably as the man begun pacing by the door. He pushed himself a bit further back to the wall, making sure to give the guy some space. It seemed like he was late for something and San knows better than to interrupt and engage with someone who is late. Lord knows those people can get snippy and rude and he can't be bothered dealing with that.

As soon as the doors opened, the man sprinted out, vanishing within seconds. San rolled his eyes at the clearly disorganised man and walked out of the elevator and into the lobby. His eyes went wide in confusion as he watched tons of people sprinting through the lobby, heading for the front door. He went to step back to keep out of the way but someone ran into him and he was jolted forwards. He stumbled slight but regained his footing and quickly moved over to a pillar.

His eyes went back and forth, watching people run and scream in a panic. Why is everyone so panicked? What's going on? He clutched his bag strap closer to his body, nibbling his bottom lip nervously. He needed answers so he quickly reached out and grabbed someone's wrist, stopping them from running away. They tried to rip away but San held strong.

"What's going on? Why is everyone so panicked," he asked quickly. The girls eyes were wide and shaky, panic very visible.

"Run," she whispered. San frowned and went to reply but was cut off by an inhuman screech, mixed up with even louder human screams. The lady whimpered and ripped her arm away, sprinting off. San turned his head to the other end of the lobby where the noise came from scanning quickly to try and figure out what was going on. The lady had sounded terrified and that screech was nothing he had ever seen before. Why did she want him to run? Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, apart from the amount of people screaming and running away from a specific hallway. That was until he saw it.

There was a sudden outburst of 5, things, coming from the hallway. They looked like other people but they had blood all over them and they were running weirdly. He watched as one sprinted forwards and latched onto someone passing by. Their head tilted back, a screech leaving their mouth before they brought it back down and latched onto the persons neck. San's blood went cold and he continued to watch as these, things, continued to jump on people biting them and ripping into their skin, screeching all the while. He was frozen on the spot, not knowing what to do until another body collided with his, knocking him off balance and onto the floor.