Wooyoung ~Back Injury~

Wooyoung's POV

It's quite common knowledge to all Atiny that I'm a big fan of Hoshi from Seventeen. He's an amazing dancer and an Idol for me, someone I look up to and want to be able to dance like. Over the past month or two, I'm been beginning Hongjoong to let me do a cover of Hoshi's iconic dance performance Spider. He keeps saying no though, but I'm stubborn and persistent, so I'm going to continue asking until he eventually gives in. Which is why I'm currently walking to Hongjoong's studio. I knocked on the door once I got there, waiting for a reply.

"Come in," he called out after a few seconds. I opened the door and walked inside, closing it behind me. Hongjoong was sitting by his desk but spun around and took off his headphones when I walked inside. His eyes ran over my body and I fought back a chuckle as I realised what he was doing. He was looking to try and see if I was hurt or something and coming to him for help.

"I'm fine Hyung," I told him quickly, making him relax again.

"What's up," he asked me.

"I have a question," I said. He raised an eyebrow, probably already knowing what I was going to ask.

"Go ahead," he said with a nod.

"Can you please reconsider your decision about letting me do the cover of Spider. I really want to do it," I said, trying a pout to convince him.

"The pouting isn't going to get you anywhere Young-ah, I'm not Sannie or Hwa. It's a dangerous performance to do, especially with the part at the beginning where you're literally hanging upside down from a pole and no support," he said with a sigh. Why do my Hyungs have to be so over-protective all the time? I mean I love them, but can't they trust me not to get hurt. I'm not that reckless, am I?

"I promise I'll be careful. I won't let anything bad happen," I said, fiddling with my fingers anxiously. I really want to do this dance, it's like my favourite performance ever. To my surprise Hongjoong leant forwards and grabbed my hand, squeezing it gently.

"I never doubted that you'd be careful Young-ah, that's not what I'm worried about. I know you'll be responsible and careful, but sometimes accidents can happen, especially in tougher dances," he told me gently. I mean that's true, but I still really want to do it.

"Please Hyung, please let me do it," I begged. He sighed and ruffled his hair with his hand.

"We have an award show in just over a week that we're performing in Wooyoung, do you really think it's a good idea," he asked.

"Please Hyung," I pleaded.

"Fine. You can do it if you really want to," he said, giving in finally. Oh my god, he said yes! I screamed in happiness, jumping onto Hongjoong's lap and hugging him tightly. He grunted when I landed on him, but then chuckled and hugged me back tightly.

"Go get practicing. I'll call some of our main backup dances and see if they'll help you and join the video," he told me.

"Thank you Hyung. Thank you, thank you," I said happily, bouncing up and down slightly.

"Wooyoung, you're squishing me," he said with a groan. I leant forwards and kissed his cheek quickly before jumping off his lap and running from the room happily, letting out one last thank you. I'm so excited to finally be able to do it, as I've been waiting for ages to be able to do this dance. To be honest, I wasn't actually expecting him to say yes, I thought he'd say no again so I'm even happier that he finally gave in and agreed. I quickly ran into the practice room where I knew San was practicing for the award show. I need to celebrate this with my soulmate. San was in the middle of the room, dancing to Inception, but that didn't stop me. I ran inside and over to him.