San ~Too Clingy~

San's POV

We were in the middle of an interview when the question was asked. It was an innocent question, I didn't even think much about it. Well, that was until the boys answered the question and I was completely blindsided.

"So boys, there's another question here to ask," the interviewer said as he looked at his que card.

"Do you ever find the amount of skinship San gives, annoying at times," he asked. I frowned at his question, like what kind of question is that? Obviously they don't care, we all hug each other all the time. I mean right now I'm hugging Yunho who is sitting next to me and I can see Wooyoung fiddling with the back of Seonghwa's shirt.

"Oh my god, yes. It seriously does," Mingi answered almost immediately. Wait, what? I froze from where my arms were wrapped around Yunho's shoulders as my eyes went wide. What does he mean it get's annoying? No one seemed to even take note of me as they continued to talk.

"He just likes affection a lot and sometimes it get's a bit too much," Yeosang said.

"Yeah. Like most of us enjoy is but Sannie just takes it to the next level," Yunho said, the other's all nodding in agreement. I quickly let go of Yunho and sat up straight, making sure not to touch him or anyone else who was sitting near me.

"What about you Wooyoung, I know you tend to be quite clingy as well," the interviewer asked.

"Yeah even I get annoyed by it sometimes," Wooyoung replied. Is this really what they all think about me? My stomach dropped and I felt panic crawl in my throat. I can't believe I never knew, how could I be so insensitive and stupid.

Jongho's POV
"Do you ever find the amount of skinship San gives, annoying at times." What kind of question is that? Like why the hell would someone ask that? Especially a professional. I looked to my side to see San looking confused as well.

"Oh my god, yes. It seriously does," Mingi replied. What, the actual, fuck. He did not seriously just say that did he? San eyes went wide and I noticed him slightly tense up.

"He just likes affection a lot and sometimes it get's a bit too much," Yeosang added. No, no, no. What the hell are they thinking? They can't seriously be saying this right now. Are they stupid? How could they say stuff like this right in front of San when it's obvious how much he needs the affection to feel relaxed and safe. I don't really enjoy physical affection but even I know that it helps San calm down and feel better after long practices.

"Yeah. Like most of us enjoy is but Sannie just takes it to the next level," Yunho said. The other's nodded in agreement but I just frowned. I saw San immediately sit up straight, his eyes looking around as he curled in on himself slightly.

"What about you Wooyoung, I know you tend to be quite clingy as well," the interviewer said.

"Yeah even I get annoyed by it sometimes," Wooyoung giggled. Ugh, idiot, idiot, idiot. The interviewer went to ask something else about it but I quickly cut in.

"Can we move on please," I asked quickly. He nodded and continued on but I looked over at San. He glanced at me and I could see the confusion, panic and doubt in his eyes. Those absolute imbeciles, how could they stuff like that, joking or not. I quickly slipped my hand into his to try and give him some reassurance. He quickly tried to pull away from my and my heart broke at the action but I tightened my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. The other's were continuing on with the interviewing, no one taking notice of what was happening with us in the back row. San turned back to look at me and his eyes were slightly watery and full of confusion and sadness. I'm gonna kill them. I bit my lip slightly before shuffling my chair closer to San and wrapping my arms around his waist before resting my head on his shoulder gently. I felt him tense immediately but I quickly moved my mouth close to his ear.