Hongjoong ~Sexual Assault~

Trigger Warning

There is implied and mentioned sexual assault although there is no description of it. There is also the use of the R word in reference to sexual assault so if it is triggering please don't read

Hongjoong's POV

We've been busy for a while, practicing a lot for an upcoming concert in a few weeks. My birthday's in two days though, so that's something to look forward to. As usual, I was working late at night in the studio, working on a new song I got inspiration for. It must've been a little bit after midnight when the door to the studio opened and I turned around. I smiled softly as Seonghwa peaked his head inside before slowly walking in. He was dressed in an oversized sweater and some sweatpants and his hair was all fluffed up, meaning he was either getting ready for bed and came to check on me or he was sleeping for a bit before he woke up and then came to check on me.

"Joongie, you coming home soon," he asked me quietly.

"Yeah. I just have a few more things to finish up and then I'll head back. I'll be around an hour," I replied. He sighed softly before closing the door and walking over to the couch. I watched as he laid down and curled up so his head was resting on the arm as he peered over at me. I gave him a small smile before turning back to my computer and continuing on with my work. I was working for a few minutes before I paused and glanced back at Seonghwa on the couch. I frowned slightly when I noticed he was struggling to keep his eyes open and they kept drooping but he would snap them back open. I appreciate Seonghwa, a lot, for everything that he's done for me. He's what helped me get through many hard times and hardships as a trainee and even after, always willing to wait for me in the studio at ungodly hours. I sighed gently before picking up my laptop and moving over to the couch, sitting down and placing it in my lap.

"Come here Hwa," I said softly, holding out my arm. He quickly shuffled over from the arm of the couch so he was cuddled up to my side. I guided his head to my shoulder and he weakly clenched his hands in the bottom of my shirt.

"I'll just be a bit longer alright," I said quietly.

"M'kay," he replied softly. I once again continued to work on the song, with Seonghwa curled up to my side. Yet again, I only managed to work for a few minutes before I stopped quickly as I felt Seonghwa's head slide forwards before he jerked it back quickly. I peered down at him as he blinked lethargically, his eyes watching my laptop but not really seeing given how exhausted he was. He was trying to keep himself up though, for me, so he could keep me company and then go home afterwards. I don't really think he'll be making it to the dorms though, it's better to just sleep here. I quietly saved my work and shut down my laptop, placing it on the floor without moving too much so I wouldn't jostle Seonghwa. I then slowly laid down and moved the half asleep elder so he was laying on top of me, his head resting on my chest. He whined slightly but quickly cuddled closer to me, his arms wrapping around my waist loosely. I smiled softly and moved my hands to card through his fluffy pink hair. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, his body relaxing completely and his lips parting slightly. Once I was sure he had fallen asleep, I finally closed my eyes, joining him soon after...

"Come on, wakey, wakey." I groaned slightly before my eyes slipped open and I tightened my grip around Seonghwa who was somehow still laying on top of me. I looked to see Eden kneeling down beside the couch with a big grin on his face.

"What do you want Eden Hyung," I asked with a frown.

"Coming to wake up two of my little boys," he chuckled.

"Hyung, we're 23. I'd hardly call us little," I pointed out.

"You're still little though, considering you're like 172 centimetres," he said.