San ~Migraine~

Yunho's POV

The steady buzz of my phone alarm vibrating on the desk beside me woke me up. I sighed and opened my eyes, fumbling around my desk until my hands finally brushed against the cold material. I gripped it and groaned as I settled back against the bed and checked the time on my phone. 7am. Ugh, I can't even be bothered waking up, I just want to sleep more. Despite having the urge to go back to bed, I know I can't. We have dance practice in about an hour which means I should be waking up San and getting ready for breakfast. I don't want to put anymore pressure on Hongjoong by being stubborn and not waking up, I'll leave that task to Wooyoung. I quickly pushed back my covers and sat up, letting my legs hang over the bed and making sure not to knock my head on the bed above me where San was most likely still sleeping soundly. I don't know how but San manages to never wake up when the alarm goes off, despite me waking instantly but he's always been quite the deep sleeper. I stretched for a minute before finally standing up fully and pulling down my shirt that had ridden up slightly. I quickly gripped the edge of San's bed and stood on mine, pulling myself up so I could see him. I smiled softly at the sight I saw. Despite seeing San sleeping many times before, it doesn't make it any less cuter to see. He was sleeping soundly, facing the wall with Shiber tucked tightly in his arms. He almost looked too cute to wake up but I know that I still need to make sure that he wakes up soon so he has time to eat and get ready before we need to go to practice.
"Sannie, it's time to wake up," I said, grabbing his ankle softly and giving it a gentle shake. I waited a few seconds but he didn't react so I tried again.
"Sannie, you need to get up and come have some breakfast. We need to get ready for practice," I told him. He once again didn't answer, making me frown in worry. San never, I repeat never makes a fuss when waking up. He doesn't wake up by noise, only touch but once shaken awake, he always get's up quickly and goes to have breakfast. Just like me, San knows that by not waking up, he puts more stress on the other's and he doesn't like doing that so he always get's up straight away. This made me concerned but I tried one last time.
"Sannie come on, you need to get up. If you don't, I'm going to have to get Hongjoong Hyung to come and you know how much he doesn't like it when we don't wake up when we're supposed to," I told him. I finally got a reply from San but all it was, was a shake of his head, signalling he didn't want to get up. I sighed in exasperation before catching myself. It's not right to get annoyed with him right now. It's not like San does this all the time which means there might be something wrong and I shouldn't make him feel bad about that without knowing all the facts.
"Ok, I'll go get Hongjoongie Hyung," I said softly before dropping back down. I quickly opened the door and left the room, heading towards the kitchen where Hongjoong would probably be. Sure enough, he was leaning against the bench and talking to Seonghwa as the eldest cooked some breakfast for us.
"Hey Yunnie," Seonghwa said when he noticed me, causing Hongjoong to look over, sending me a quick smile.
"Hey Hyungs," I replied.
"Breakfast won't be ready for another few minutes," Seonghwa told me.
"That's fine but ah, Sannie isn't getting up," I said, sitting down on one of the bench stools.
"What do you mean," Hongjoong asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. It's understandable given how the younger usually acts.
"I tried to wake him up a few times but he wouldn't get up. He was awake because he shook his head when I tried to get him up but didn't really do much else," I said.
"I'll go check up on him, can you go make sure the other's are getting up please," Hongjoong said. I nodded and quickly went over to Wooyoung and Yeosang's room. I paused outside the door, chuckling at what I heard before opening it and walking inside.
"Jung Wooyoung, I swear to god I will go and get Hongjoong Hyung to give you that stern leader talk to get you out of your bed," Yeosang whined and I watched as he started hitting Wooyoung with a pillow from where he was standing on the ladder.
"You wouldn't dare because Yeosangie loves Wooyoungie too much," Wooyoung said cutely and I had to hold myself back from laughing. Unsurprisingly, this is actually a common occurrence with these two. I kind of feel bad for Yeosang having to deal with Wooyoung but although he won't admit it, he enjoys rooming with Wooyoung.
"Wooyoung, get up. I'm being serious, I don't want to deal with your crap again," Yeosang groaned as he continued hitting Wooyoung with his pillow. I saw the disaster a few seconds before it happened, the minute Wooyoung kicked out and his foot connected with Yeosang's chest. He must've forgotten about the fact that Yeosang was standing on the ladder and unfortunately Yeosang wasn't gripping onto anything, his hands too busy holding the pillow as he hit Wooyoung with it. I lunged forwards as Yeosang fell off the ladder and plunged to the floor, quickly catching him before he could get hurt, causing me to fall back on my butt. I wasn't too concerned though, too busy holding Yeosang tightly too make sure he's ok.
"YEOSANGIE," Wooyoung screamed, quickly scrambling down the ladder and dropping beside us.
"Oh my god, Sangie. Oh shit, are you ok? I'm so sorry," he rushed out, his hands hovering over Yeosang who was still cuddled in my hold.
"It's ok, I'm alright," Yeosang said softly, wrapping his arm around Wooyoung quickly and pulling him close to his side.
"Are you sure? You didn't get hurt," I asked him quickly, my heart pounding slightly from the scare.
"Y-Yeah, I'm ok. You caught me," he nodded and I hugged him tightly.
"I'm so sorry Yeosang, I wasn't even thinking," Wooyoung said, a small sob escaping his lips.
"Shh, it's alright. I'm ok," Yeosang assured him slightly.
"That was very silly to do Wooyoung. You need to be careful because next time there might not be someone to make sure you guys don't get hurt," I scolded him gently. I know he was already upset but he does need to know he can't act like that. If I wasn't there, Yeosang could've gotten really hurt.
"I know, I'm so sorry Yeosang, I didn't mean to do that, I promise I won't do it again," Wooyoung said quickly.
"It's ok, don't cry," Yeosang said softly. I quickly reached over and wiped Wooyoung's tears before standing up and helping the other two up.
"Let's go have some breakfast alright," I said softly. They both nodded and Yeosang quickly grabbed Wooyoung's hand before we walked out.
Hongjoong's POV
"Can you promise me something today," Seonghwa asked me as he continued to cook breakfast for us.
"Sure, what's up," I asked him, leaning back against the bench next to him.
"Come back to the dorm after practice and don't go hole yourself up in your studio for hours. You've been doing that for almost a week now and the boys miss seeing you," Seonghwa said. I was surprised at what he wanted, it's not like I don't see everyone 24-7 anyway.
"I'm sure they don't care too much, we all see each other almost all of the time anyway," I shrugged.
"Joongie, it's not like that," he said with a sigh, turning to look at me slightly.
"Oh, I don't understand," I admitted, tapping the bench absentmindedly.
"Yes we see each other all the time Joong but that's for work, for shows and performances and practices. Everyone still wants to see you in our free time, you're the leader Joong, someone they look up to. They want to be close to you outside of when they have to," he explained. I blinked and thought about his words. I really haven't been spending much time with them have I?
"Yeah, ok. I'll come back tonight. I never realised I wasn't spending time with you guys," I said, sighing guiltily.
"I know, and they know. We all know you get too distracted and overwork yourself sometimes but it's ok," he said, turning back to the food.
"Did you sleep ok last night," I asked him.
"Yeah, quite well actually," he nodded.
"Hey Yunnie," he said suddenly. I quickly looked over to see Yunho standing by the benches.
"Hey Hyungs," he said.
"Breakfast won't be ready for another few minutes," Seonghwa told him.
"That's fine but ah, Sannie isn't getting up," he said as he sat down. Huh? That's quite unlike San, he usually get's up straight away and doesn't cause a fuss.
"What do you mean," I asked, furrowing my eyebrows slightly.
"I tried to wake him up a few times but he wouldn't get up. He was awake because he shook his head when I tried to get him up but didn't really do much else," Yunho said. That's quite odd, usually it's Wooyoung or Mingi who don't get up right away but it's never San.
"I'll go check up on him, can you go make sure the other's are getting up please," I said. Yunho nodded before walking off and I turned back to Seonghwa.
"I'm gonna go check up on Sannie," I told him.
"Of course, go make sure your child is ok," he teased.
"Shut up, he's your child as well," I said rolling my eyes, making him giggle. We like to play along with our fans ideas of us being the parents of the group and the other's being like our kids. I mean we do kind of act like the parents sometimes I guess. I quickly walked off and went into Yunho and San's room that was still quite dark. I opened the curtains slightly to let in a little bit of light before climbing up the ladder to check on San. To my surprise, he was still laying there, hugging Shiber tightly with his eyes closed.
"Come on bud, it's time to get up please," I said, patting his leg softly. Even more to my surprise, he didn't even respond, just shuffled slightly and cuddled Shiber tightly.
"Sannie, come on. Hyung doesn't like when you guys don't get up. I know you want to sleep more but we don't have time, we have to leave for practice in less than hour," I said, giving him one last chance to wake up. He still didn't move so I sighed and grabbed his waist softly. I begun to do what I usually do when the boys don't wake up, which is shake them until they finally get up but I stopped immediately when I heard a whimper.
"Sannie," I questioned softly but all I received in return was another whimper. That explains why he won't get up, he's either sick or upset, neither of which I like. I sighed softly and climbed the rest of the ladder before shuffling over and laying down beside San. I gently turned him over and pulled him closer to my chest, rubbing his back softly to give him some comfort.
"What's wrong Sannie," I asked quietly.
"H-Hurts," he cried, choking on a small sob.
"What hurts aegi," I whispered.
"Head," he sobbed out. So a headache, or a migraine perhaps.
"How bad is it," I asked him with a frown, not liking the way he was crying. He didn't reply, just whimpered again and cuddled even closer to me. Damn, this isn't good at all. There's no way I'm going to let him practice in this state, no matter if he tries to convince me he's fine.
"I'm going to call Manager-nim and let him know you won't be able to practice today," I told him. He didn't reply so I went to get up but he quickly tightened his grip on me. I immediately understood what he wanted, San likes being close to someone when he's feeling under the weather. Unfortunately I need to go so I can contact Manager-nim but I know someone who would be more than happy to help. I quickly covered San's ears before calling out.
"WOOYOUNG, COME TO SAN'S ROOM PLEASE," I yelled. San let out another small whimper at the noise and I quickly tightened my hold.
"Shh, I'm sorry aegi. It's ok," I whispered gently. Less than a minute later, the door opened and Wooyoung walked in.
"Yeah Hyung," he asked in a small voice. I frowned slightly and sat up more to try and get a better look at his face but it was too dark from where I was. Why did he sound like he was crying not long ago?
"Sannie isn't feeling well, his head hurts. I need to call Manager-nim to let him know San wont be practicing but San wants someone with him so can you cuddle him for a bit," I asked him.
"Oh. Yeah sure, how bad is it," he asked as he padded over, pausing by the bunk bed.
"Pretty bad, he isn't even really moving and keeps crying," I said with a sigh.
"We should probably try and get him down to Yunho's bed, it's not good to have him on the bunk if he's not feeling well," Wooyoung said. Right, that's probably a smart idea.
"Sannie, Wooyoungie and I are gonna move you do Yunho's bed alright, I'm going to need you to help out a little," I said, squeezing his shoulder gently.
"N-No, please," San sob.
"Jeez, it's really bad isn't it," Wooyoung said as he quickly climbed up the ladder and looked over at us. I just nodded as he massaged San's thigh softly. I noticed that San instantly relaxed a little and it gave me an idea.
"Are your muscles sore San," I asked softly. He hummed softly in reply. Ok, so I'm leaning more towards a migraine.
"Young-ah, do you think the bed can hold all three of us," I asked quickly.
"Yeah, why," he asked.
"I think it might be a migraine. When I used to get them, my muscles would all lock up and whenever I moved and it hurt like hell," I told him. It really did, whenever I moved I would feel sharp pains, especially in my neck, shoulders and back.
"So what do we do," he asked me, his eyes fully of worry. They were red and puffy and, oh my god he has been crying.
"Youngie, why were you crying," I asked softly, making him freeze.
"Uh, um. It's nothing," he stumbled.
"Y-Youngie," San whimpered, trying to sit up but crying out in pain again.
"It's ok Sannie, I'm ok, I promise. I just almost hurt Yeosangie badly when we woke up. I wasn't thinking and kicked him off the ladder but luckily Yunho was there and he caught him so he's fine. It just, it really scared me," Wooyoung said sadly. I'm not even sure what to say about that. As the leader of the group I should probably scold him but I'm sure Yunho talked to him and as long as they're all ok. Maybe a light scold.
"You've got to be more careful Wooyoung. You're lucky that Yunho was there but you can't make a mistake like that again alright. Was everyone ok," I asked him gently, moving my hand from San's waist to give Wooyoung's hand a little squeeze.
"No, they're all fine, thankfully," he nodded before giving me a small smile.
"Back to Sannie though, how do we help him," Wooyoung asked.
"I want you to give his back a little massage while I give his neck and shoulders one. I'm sorry San but this is going to hurt for a bit to begin with but I promise it'll feel better after a bit," I said with a small sigh.
"Are you ok with that Sannie," Wooyoung asked.
"Y-Yeah," San replied shakily. I moved over a bit and gently turned San over so he was laying on his stomach, wincing whenever he let out a small gasp of pain. I nodded to Wooyoung and he begun to gently knead his fingers into San's back, eliciting small whimpers from the slightly older. I quickly joined in, massaging his neck and shoulders, getting rid of all the little kinks.
"Hush, it's ok darling, you're ok," I whispered softly, as he sniffled. After a few minutes, we finally stopped.
"Feeling any better," I asked San.
"A little," he replied.
"Are you feeling ok to move down to Yunho's bed now," I asked him.
"Ok," he nodded, sitting up and leaning against me heavily.
"Wooyoung, pop down to the bottom so you can help him in case he stumbles," I said. Wooyoung nodded and quickly climbed down the ladder, waiting down the bottom. I slowly helped San move down his bed and over to the ladder, holding his arm tightly as he begun to climb down. I was on high alert, not wanting there to be any chance one of my dongsaengs could get hurt. Wooyoung was also paying rapt attention, his arms positioned by San's waist as he helped him down and then tugged him gently over to Yunho's bed where he lay down with a sigh. Wooyoung quickly got in with him and let him cuddle up to him, his head resting on the youngers chest as Wooyoung held him delicately.
"I'll be back in a bit ok, call out if you need something," I said as I climbed down the ladder.
"Will do," Wooyoung replied quietly. I left the room quickly and went to the dining room where everyone else were already seated and chatting quietly. I noticed that Yunho had his chair drawn right up to Yeosang and was staying close to him, the younger for once not making a fuss about it. I guess whatever happened with Wooyoung, shook Yunho up a little as well but they both seemed ok. Jongho was just eating quietly looking at his phone, while Seonghwa and Mingi were having a conversation as they ate.
"Guys, listen up," I said, interrupting the chatter.
"Hey Joong, everything ok," Seonghwa asked in concern, clearly seeing that I was slightly stressed. I didn't mean to be but I just get stressed easy and having despite knowing San needs to sit out, it doesn't make it any easier.
"San's not feeling very well, I'm pretty sure it's a migraine so he won't be able to practice today. We can't leave him alone so we'll have to have someone stay to make sure he's ok which I think will end up being Wooyoung," I told them.
"I thought something was wrong. He usually get's up straight away," Yunho said with a sigh.
"Will he be ok though," Jongho asked quickly.
"He should be, we just need to make sure he's looked after tonight," I nodded.
"It should be fine anyway. San and Wooyoung pick up choreography really quickly and it's not like we're starting anything new," Seonghwa said softly. I smiled in appreciation at his attempt to settle my nerves a little, which worked.
"Alright, I'm gonna go call Manager-nim," I told them. They nodded and went back to eating so I pulled out my phone and went to another room, dialling Manager-nim's number.
"Hongjoong-ah, what's up? I'll be there in about 30 minutes to pick you boys up," he said.
"Thanks Manager-nim. But San won't be able practice today unfortunately. He woke up with migraine and could hardly move so he's going to stay in bed today to recover. He won't be able to stay alone just in case he get's worse or needs help so Wooyoung will stay back with him," I told him. He was quiet for a few seconds before replying.
"That's fine, San should definitely stay back if he's got a migraine but Jongho will stay home, not Wooyoung," he replied. Wait what? Jongho?
"Uh, sorry Manager-nim but I don't think that's a great idea. Jongho hasn't really had to take care of anyone before and I'm not saying he's not capable but Wooyoung would be a better choice," I said.
"No, Wooyoung wouldn't be a better choice, Jongho would. Jongho is still recovering from his knee injury so the day off will benefit him more. This isn't up for discussion Hongjoong. It's either Jongho or no one," he said before hanging up. I clenched my fist angrily and took a deep breath to calm myself. It's not that Jongho isn't capable, he is but he just doesn't like skinship much and San get's really clingy when he's sick or hurt. Also as he said, Jongho has been out because of his knee for a while which means he will be wanting to practice as much as he can. Why does our Manager have to be such an arse all the time, he seriously stresses me out. I sighed and massaged the side of my head gently before walking back out to the dining room. The minute Seonghwa saw me, he jumped up and came over, grabbing my shoulders and massaging them gently, easing the tension away and making me feel a little better.
"What's wrong? You look significantly more stressed than you did earlier," he asked, making the other's turn to look at me quickly.
"Manager-nim said it's fine for San to stay home," I said.
"Ok, that's good. Why do you seem so frustrated though," Yeosang asked me.
"Because he won't let Wooyoung stay home, he says it has to be Jongho because of his knee injury," I said with a sigh. Everyone went quiet and turned to Jongho who's eyes were wide.
"Uh, is that, is that really a good idea? I'm not the best at looking after people and San Hyung likes a lot of skinship," he said slowly.
"It's ok Jjongie, no one is going to force you to do it," Seonghwa said quickly. Jongho's face immediately dropped and I frowned slightly.
"I, it would never be forcing me. I love San Hyung, it's not that I'm going to be uncomfortable. It's that I've never really looked after anyone and I'm worried that I might stuff up," he said quietly.
"Oh. Jongho you'll be fine and if anything happens, just call us alright," Yeosang said, ruffling his hair gently.
"Are you sure," Jongho asked nervously.
"Of course, it'll be alright but only if you're ok with it," I assure him.
"It's fine, I could probably use the rest," he said with a nod. At least he's ok with it, although I doubt he would say if he wasn't.
Wooyoung's POV
"How're you feeling Sannie," I asked softly, running my fingers through his hair gently.
"Bit better," he mumbled.
"Still hurts," I asked him.
"Yeah but it's better. Thanks Youngie," he whispered.
"No problem, just get some sleep alright," I told him.
"Love you Youngie," he murmured.
"I love you too Sannie. Now sleep jagiya," I chuckled softly. He snuggled closer and relaxed on my chest gently. I let out a small sigh as he started to drift off. I absolute hate seeing San upset, especially if he's crying so I'm glad he isn't anymore. I sat there for a few minutes, waiting until he was definitely asleep before I gently slipped out and placed his head down on the pillow. I quickly grabbed Shiber from his bed and slipped it into his arms for him to cuddle. It's a well known fact that San prefers sleeping with something between his arms, or someone. After I made sure he was tucked in and safe, I left the room to go find out what was going to be happening. I was walked into the kitchen where I found Yeosang putting away some dishes.
"Hey Sangie, how're you feeling," I asked nervously, still a bit worried after what happened earlier. He gave me a small smile and moved forwards, hugging me tightly. I was surprised at the action, given how he doesn't initiate skinship a whole lot.
"I am fine Wooyoung. What you did was a bit silly but so was what I did. I was the one attacking you with a pillow while not holding onto anything for support, you just kicked out as a joke. We both made mistakes but thankfully we're both ok. No need to dwell on it anymore alright," he said gently, rubbing my back before pulling away with a small smile.
"Do you have any idea what's happening with Sannie today," I asked quickly.
"Yeah. Hongjoong Hyung called Manager-nim and he agreed to let San stay home. He was going to have you stay back with San to look after him but Manager-nim said that Jongho has to stay instead because of his injury and it's more beneficial," Yeosang told me. Jongho? Why Jongho? The Maknae hates cuddles and affection but that's what San is going to need at the moment. Jongho would be the last person I would ask to look after San. I mean I love Jongho and I'm not trying to be rude but it's true.
"I don't think that's the best idea Sangie. Jongho isn-."
"Wooyoung," Yeosang gasped, his eyes drifting behind me. I frowned before spinning around and freezing as I saw Jongho standing by the entrance of the Kitchen. His face looked slightly crestfallen and he was fiddling with his fingers nervously. Ah, shit.
"Jjongie, I didn't mean it like that," I said quickly.
"No, it's ok. I know I'm probably not the best to look after San Hyung," he said, looking down.
"Oh no, Jjongie I really didn't mean it like that. I promise," I said, rushing over and placing a hand on his shoulder. I would've given him a hug but once again, he doesn't like that much skinship.
"I just meant that you are a fan of skinship and I don't want you to be uncomfortable," I told him. He sighed before replying.
"You know I may not be the biggest fan of skinship all the time but that doesn't mean that I hate it. I'm never going to be against it if it's to help look after one of my Hyungs," he told us.
"I know. I'm sorry for what I was saying," I apologized.
"It's ok Hyung but like I said, I'll be fine to look after San Hyung. Plus if anything happens and I don't know what to do, I can just call one of you guys," Jongho said.
"Of course, that's a good idea. Our little Jjongie is growing up," I cooed, ruffling his hair and making him blush.
"Stop it Hyung," he whined, slapping my hand away and making both Yeosang and I chuckle.
"Wooyoung, have you eaten yet," Hongjoong asked as he popped his head into the kitchen. I shook my head quickly.
"Go get changed, we're leaving in about 10 minutes. I'll make you up a protein shake to have in the van," he told me. I nodded and went back to my room, quickly grabbing some clothes. I put on a pair of loose sweatpants that are easy to dance in and a loose shirt. I was about to grab one of my hoodies but I stopped at the last second and instead grabbed one of Jongho's hoodies. It's something I like to do sometimes, I usually grab one of the other members hoodies and given that Jongho won't be there, he shouldn't mind. I quickly poked my head out the door before rushing out the house, not stopping until I got to the van so Jongho wouldn't catch me with his hoodie. Mingi was the only one in the van and he jumped slightly when I bounded in. He took one look at me before giggling.
"Did Jongho say that you could wear his hoodie," he asked.
"Why do you think I ran here," I shrugged with a grin.
"Did you get a chance to eat yet," he asked me in concern.
"Oh, no I didn't. Hongjoongie Hyung was going to make me a protein shake though," I replied. I heard the front door open and the other's all walked out, climbing into the van.
"Woo, drink this and all of it please," Hongjoong said as he handed me a protein shake.
"What happens if I don't," I asked with a mischievous grin.
"If you don't then you won't be practicing. You need to be eating properly Youngie," he said sternly.
"I know Hyung, thanks," I said, giving him a small smile before leaning back and drinking the protein shake.
Jongho's POV
Once the members left, I didn't really know what to do. I was basically alone as Wooyoung said San was sleeping. I decided to first go and check on San before I did anything, making sure he's doing ok. I opened the door and quietly slipped into the room that was relatively dark. I looked over at Yunho's bed to see San whining slightly in his sleep as he shuffled around a little bit. I looked around and noticed the reason why San was so restless in his sleep. Shiber was laying on the floor which meant San had nothing in his arms. I quickly rushed over and grabbed Shiber, tucking it into San's arms. The reaction was immediate and my Hyung calmed down, no longer shuffling around. I smiled softly to myself, brushing his hair back gently. Hyungs are right, he does look cute when he's sleeping. I waited a few minutes to make sure he was ok before leaving the room again and closing the door quietly behind me. There isn't much for me to do right now so I may as well just relax. I grabbed a bag of chips from the cupboard before flopping down on the couch and turning on the TV. I put on a random show on from Netflix and begun to watch, propping my feet up. I was sitting there for about an hour before I heard another sound. I quickly paused the show and listened more closely, jumping up and running hurriedly to San's room when I realised what I heard was cries. I swung the door open and looked inside quickly to San laying there sobbing, his hands gripping his sheets tightly, Shiber long forgotten.
"Y-Youngie. Woo," he sobbed and my heart clenched. He wants Wooyoung but Wooyoung isn't here.
"Hyung, Hyung it's Jongho, Wooyoung isn't here," I said quickly as I went over to him and cupped his face gently, wiping his tears. He opened his eyes and looked up at me, tears still rolling down his face.
"Jjongie, i-it hurts," he whimpered.
"I know, I know it does. Can you tell me what hurts Hyung," I asked gently. Although I've never actually helped look after San before, I've seen my Hyungs do it and I know he finds comfort in physical contact. I bit my lip nervously before slipping my free hand into his and squeezing it softly.
"My h-head and my neck," he whimpers.
"Ok, that's alright. I'm going to quickly go and you some Panadol alright and I'll be right back," I told him. He quickly clung to my hand tighter and sniffled.
"D-Don't go, please," he pleaded. My heart broke at the pain in his voice and I rubbed his cheek softly.
"I need to go Sannie Hyung. I swear I'll be quick and once you take the Panadol, you'll feel much better alright," I said gently. He look at me sadly before squeezing my hand and letting go. He squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his hands on the sheets again. I didn't wait, I quickly ran out to the bathroom and rummaged through the cupboard, finding the Panadol and running out to the kitchen where I filled a cup with water and hurried back to San as quickly as I could without spilling the water.
"I'm here Hyung," I let him know, popping out 2 panadol pills.
"Hyung, you need to sit up so you can take the Panadol," I told him.
"I c-can't Jjongie. I'm sorry, it just hurts," he cried.
"Shh, that's ok. Did you say it was your neck," I asked.
"Y-Yeah," he said.
"D-Do you want me to give you a massage," I asked nervously. I'm not really sure this is what I'm supposed to do but if it'll help then I'll definitely do it.
"Please," he replied immediately. I quickly sat down and shuffled close to him, slipping my hands underneath his neck where I begun to softly squeeze and massage it. After a few seconds, he begun to relax and he sighed softly, his cries quietening down. I smiled softly as his face was no longer scrunched up in pain and he was leaning into my touch. Ok, so yes to the massage. I continued to squeeze him muscles gently, moving my hands around so I could relieve as much pain as possible.
"Does that feel a little better," I asked him, earning a hum in reply. I chuckled softly and gave him one last squeeze before moving back as his eyes opened again.
"Does anywhere else hurt? Or are you ok to sit up a bit and take the Panadol," I asked him. He nodded and slowly tried to sat up so I grabbed his shoulders and helped him sit up. I quickly grabbed the cut of water and the Panadol, handing them to him. His hands were shaking slightly so I helped him steady the hand holding his cup. Once he finally finished, he gave me the cup and lay back down with a huff, his eyes welling up slightly again.
"Hyung? What's wrong," I asked wiping the tears away quickly with my sleeve.
"N-Nothing. Thank you Jongho, you helped a lot. You can go now," he told me. I was confused at his words and watched as he curled in on himself slightly. Something's off.
"Hey, what's wrong? What do you need? I'm here to help you with whatever you want ok," I said softly. He looked up at me before shaking his head and looking away.
"I can't, it's not fair to you. I'm fine, you can go now," he said quietly.
"C'mon Hyung, what is it," I asked him.
"I just, I can't. I don't want to make you uncomfortable," he said. Seriously!? This again? I don't get why they all think me having some skinship will kill me. Like I don't even hate it that much, I even sometimes just give in to Wooyoung's constant want for hugs and end up cuddling with him.
"Do you want me to give you a hug," I asked bluntly. San sniffled before looking up at me, nodded slowly after a few seconds. I quickly sat down and wrapped my arms around San, pulling him close to my side. He sniffled and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my chest. It was quiet for a few seconds before San suddenly giggled quietly.
"What," I asked him.
"Your chest is so muscly and comfortable, like a warm pillow," he whispered. I chuckled and ruffled his hair gently.
"Jjongie," he said quietly.
"Yes Sannie Hyung," I whispered.
"Would you be comfortable maybe massaging my head, it feels nice," he asked me.
"Sure," I nodded before I moved my hands back to his head and slowly massaged his scalp.
"You know, I will always be here to help out. It never makes me uncomfortable to help look after you guys. I don't know why you all think that I wouldn't do it in a heartbeat," I admitted.
"Sorry, I guess we're just used to doting on our Maknae, not the other way around," he said softly.
"I guess. How're you feeling," I asked him.
"Tired. Can you hold me while I sleep please Jjongie? You'd be much more comfortable with Shiber," he asked.
"Sure," I nodded, cuddling him closer and continuing to massage his head. After a few minutes, San went lax in my hold, soft breaths leaving his lips. I considered going back out to watch TV but I did say I would hold him while he's sleeping and he looked so comfortable, I couldn't bring myself to move him. Instead I just held him gently and relaxed, feeling my eyes begin to slip closed after a while.
Wooyoung's POV
"Alright boys it's 4 so we should probably wrap up now and head back to the dorms, I don't want anyone overworking themselves," Hongjoong said as we were taking a break from practice.
"Are you coming back with us Hyung," Yeosang asked quietly from beside me. I secretly crossed my fingers, hoping he would actually come home tonight rather than going back to his studio like he usually does.
"Yeah, of course. Can't miss out on game night can I," he said as he handed Seonghwa a water bottle. I turned to look at Yeosang, smiling at how his eyes lit up at the Leaders words. It's been a discussion amongst us 99 liners in terms of trying to get Hongjoong to actually spend some time with us. We've been getting worried about how much he's working himself and it'll be nice for him to finally get home. I would be just as happy as Yeosang but I've been getting a little worried about San as we haven't heard anything from Jongho about it. We all begun packing up and as I bent down to grab my bag, my vision blurred and I stumbled slightly.
"Wooyoung," Yeosang gasped out, grabbing my waist quickly and steadying me.
"Are you ok," he asked quickly.
"Hey, what's going on," Hongjoong asked, walking up quickly.
"Nothing I-."
"He bent down and almost collapsed," Yeosang cut me off.
"It wasn't that bad, my vision just blurred slightly, I clarified quickly but it didn't seem to calm down Hongjoong's worries.
"What did you eat at lunch," he asked me quickly. I opened my mouth to reply but I was once again cut off before I could.
"Nothing, he kept practicing despite me telling him not to," Mingi said. By this time everyone had heard what was happening and Seonghwa had come over as well.
"You shouldn't do that Wooyoung, you need to eat," he said shaking his head.
"If you don't eat enough then you'll end up passing out and if that ever happens, you are sitting out the next 5 practices," Hongjoong scolded.
"I just wanted to get some extra practice in," I shrugged, grabbing the bag Yeosang held up for me.
"From now on, I'm going to be making sure you're eating every meal, you can sit next to me at dinner," Hongjoong said. I pouted but nodded, knowing it wasn't up for discussion.
"M'sorry Hyung," I mumbled. His eyes softened and he ruffled my hair.
"I know, but I still need to make sure you're taken care of ok," he said gently. I sighed but nodded, following Yeosang out to the van.
"Has anyone heard from Jongho? Do we know if Sannie is ok cos I'm a little worried," I spoke up as we were heading back.
"He hasn't called which is good because we did say to call if anything bad happens which he hasn't which means they're fine," Yunho said.
"But what if they aren't," I asked worriedly. I can't help but be nervous about San, he's my soulmate and it was hard to hear him crying in so much pain.
"C'mon Wooyoung, you should have more trust in Jongho. Just because he isn't the biggest fan of skinship doesn't e's more than capable to look after San and he said he would call if anything happened," Yeosang said with a small frown. I went red in embarrassment, knowing he was right.
"I know, I'm sorry. I'm just worried about Sannie, I know Jjongie will look after him," I said. I leant my head against Yeosang's shoulder to which he let me, knowing I was a bit tired. When we got back to the dorm we walked inside and were confused to find that Jongho was nowhere to be seen, despite the TV being turned on.
"Jongho," Mingi called out.
"Shh, San's probably asleep," I said quickly.
"Where's Jongho though," Yunho asked.
"I dunno, look around and I'll go check on San," I told them. Everyone nodded and went to go look for the Maknae while I went to San and Yunho's room to go check on San. I opened the door quietly and stepped inside, pausing at what I saw. A small smile crept onto my face as I looked at San and Jongho sleeping peacefully together. I was surprised but happy to see that Jongho had his arms wrapped around San protectively, letting the older cuddle up against him and rest his head on his chest. It was sweet and cute and I just stood there for a few minutes watching them. That probably sounds really creepy but oh well.
"Is he ok? We can't find Jongho," Seonghwa said as he walked up with the others.
"Found him," I said with a small smile as I opened the door wider for them all to see.
"I think my heart just combusted. This is so cute," Mingi said. I noticed Jongho stirring slightly so I walked over and knelt down next to the bed. His eyes slipped open and he blinked, looking around at the other's, slowly pulling San closer to him.
"Hi Hyungs, how was practice," he asked quietly, his eyes flicking down briefly to San.
"It was good, apart from Wooyoung skipping lunch again but we've talked about that. I'm glad that you and Sannie seem to be doing alright," Hongjoong said softly.
"Oh, yeah," Jongho replied.
"So what did you guys do," I asked him.
"Um, I watched TV for about an hour but then I heard Sannie Hyung crying so I came to check on him. His head and neck were sore so I got him some Panadol, gave him a neck massage and cuddled him to sleep because he said he wanted to cuddle. I guess I must've fallen asleep as well," Jongho shrugged. Seonghwa walked over and ruffled Jongho's hair with a gentle smile.
"You did well Jjongie," he said before pulling away. I watched as Jongho smiled and snuggled closer to San, blinking slowly. I realised he was actually still quite tired and probably wanted to sleep but didn't want to tell everyone to go away.
"Get some rest Jjongie," I whispered, leaning forwards to run my fingers through his hair. I noticed him tense at first but then he relaxed and his eyes slowly begun to slip closed.
"We should probably get going and start getting dinner ready," Seonghwa said. I turned my head around to see everyone slowly leaving the room, leaving me alone with Jongho and San.
"Jongho? Jjongie," I whispered, checking to see if he was still awake but he didn't reply, seemingly fast asleep. I finally stopped playing with his hair now that he was asleep. There isn't much I need to do now except wait for Seonghwa to finish making dinner which could be a while so I padded over to the end of the bed. I climbed in, quickly avoiding their feet as I crawled between San and the wall and laid down. It was a tight fit but I managed, although San begun to stir. His eyes slipped open and he lifted his head, pausing when he noticed Jongho was asleep. I watched as he gently rolled over to face me, leaving Jongho's arms around his waist.
"When did he fall asleep," he asked me quietly.
"He was asleep when we got home but he woke up and fell back asleep a few minutes ago," I told him.
"How're you feeling," I added.
"I'm good, feeling much better," he said, giving me a small smile. I held my hand out and he grabbed it with his, interlinking our fingers and squeezing softly.
"Why're you here now," he asked me quietly.
"Hwa Hyung is cooking dinner so we have an hour or two until and I thought why not go snuggle up with my favourite Hyung," I said quietly, snuggling closer to him, our heads inches apart.
"Ah, so you like Jongho more than me," he said with a pout.
"Huh," I asked in confusion.
"I'm your favourite Hyung, that doesn't include Jongho," he said, making me giggle quietly.
"Fine, you're my favourite in the group, my soulmate. But just know everyone else is extremely close, especially Sangie," I said.
"Good enough for me," he shrugged, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer.
"Now shut up and sleep Youngie," he whispered, placing a kiss on my forehead.
"No need to be so rude," I teased, relaxing in his hold.
"Sorry jagiya, but do get some sleep ok," he whispered.
"M'kay. Night Sannie," I said quietly.
"Goodnight jagiya," he replied before I closed my eyes.

A/N

This wasn't actually a request from someone, this is just something I wrote a few months ago and thought could fit in this so I added it in

I hope you guys still enjoyed it and thank you for reading :)