Seonghwa ~Fear of Heights~

Seonghwa's POV

I woke up slowly to the feel of something warm in my arms. I blinked my eyes open and looked down, surprised to see San curled up in my arms. He most certainly wasn't there when I went to bed, but he probably snuck in at some point during the night. The door open suddenly and I looked over to see Hongjoong walking in.

"Morning. You need to wake Sannie up, we need to leave for filming in about an hour," he said. Right, we're filming a show for the fans today. We're going to a secret location to do some special activities. He turned around to leave but I stopped him quickly.

"Hongjoong," I called out gently. He paused, before turning back to me and raising an eyebrow.

"How much sleep did you get last night," I asked him. Hongjoong is a workaholic, and generally gets home at all hours of the morning. He really needs to take better care of himself.

"Three hours," he said quietly, after a moments hesitation. Right, so definitely not the recommended amount, not even close.

"You're going to be sitting next to me in the van, and you're going to be sleeping," I said with a sigh.

"But-."

"No buts Joong, you need to get some more sleep and the drive is supposed to be at least an hour. I want you to make it through today without passing out," I said firmly. He didn't seem happy about it, but he nodded in reply before leaving the room. Right, on to waking up the baby. I gently nudged San, patting his head lightly to wake him up. After a few seconds he shifted slightly, whining cutely as he nuzzled his head into my neck. I smiled fondly down at the younger boy who was still half asleep, squeezing his hip delicately.

"Sannie, you need to wake up Sweetheart. We need to have breakfast and get ready," I said softly. San huffed, his breath brushing my skin before he kissed it gently. I giggled and moved away, nudging his head to the side.

"Come on San, time to get up," I said. I sat up, pulling the younger with me, before I climbed out of bed. San yawned, still half asleep with his hear sticking out everywhere. I stepped over and quickly brushed his hair down for him. He lifted his fists and rubbed his eyes before blinking slowly and holding out his hand. I chuckled but quickly grabbed his hand in mine, pulling him up out of bed and guiding him out of the room and into the dining room. The other's were all already out there and sitting by the table where breakfast was laid out. I guided San over to the chair beside Wooyoung who helped him sit down and begun serving him food. I quickly moved over and sat beside Hongjoong, putting some bacon and eggs on my plate. Everyone quickly served their food and begun eating.

"So, any idea what we're going to be doing today," Yunho asked.

"It's called a secret location for a reason Yunho. We don't know where we're going or what we're doing," Hongjoong replied.

"We should take guesses of what we'll could be doing, see who get's the closest," Mingi said.

"Ooo, yeah. I'm gonna guess we'll be going to the beach. We can have fun and go for a swim and stuff," Wooyoung said happily.

"What about bungee jumping," Yunho guessed. My heart skipped a beat and I curled up slightly.

"Seonghwa has a phobia of heights Yunho," Hongjoong pointed out. He pat my shoulder gently in comfort.

"Perhaps we'll go to a restaurant and do a video about food," Yeosang said quietly.

"Ooo, what if we were to do mafia," Mingi asked quickly, making us all laugh.

"Gigi, we were banned from that game for a reason," I said with a chuckle.

"Maybe we'll be going to a park or something," Jongho said with a shrug.