Yeosang ~Anxiety~

Anxiety (Kang Yeosang)

Yeosang's POV

Despite needing to wake up and earlier than most of the boys because I need to host ATEEZ School Road with Hongjoong and Seonghwa, I still decided to get up a bit earlier to fit in an hour of extra practice at the studio.

"Yeosang, you ready to go? I need to go to the airport so if want me to drive you, we need to go now," Maddox said as he poked his head in the door.

"I'm coming Hyung. Sorry, I lost track of time," I apologized as I quickly packed up my bag and followed him out of the room.

"No stress Yeosang, it's fine," he said, ruffling my hair slightly.

"Are you excited," he asked as we got into the car.

"A little, it'll be fun with Hongjoong Hyung and Seonghwa Hyung. Plus the other's aren't there so we may actually be civil," I said with a shrug, making him chuckle.

"Yeah, Wooyoung won't be screaming every few seconds," he said.

"It'll be nice and quiet," I nodded.

"We're here. Have fun Sang," he told me.

"Thanks Hyung," I said as I got out of the car. I walked over to the small building we had stopped at and walking inside. I checked my watch and was happy to see that I still had 5 minutes before we were supposed to be filming.

"Yeosang, good to see you. Is Seonghwa and Hongjoong with you," our manager Jaehyun asked as I walked into the building. There were only a few rooms and a recording studio so it was pretty cosy. But wait, Hongjoong and Seonghwa aren't here yet?

"What do you mean are they with me? I was just came from some early practice," I told him.

"Oh, that's odd. They aren't here yet. You go start getting ready and I'll call them, they might be stuck in traffic," he said. I nodded and he left to step outside so he could call them.

"Yeosang, come here so we can attach your microphone to your shirt," Sooyeon, one of our staff members asked. Sooyeon is like a mother figure to us and has been with us since before we even debuted. She's in her early 50's but she's an amazing staff member and always looks out for us, sometimes even stopping by the dorm with some home-cooked food for us to enjoy. I followed her over to some chairs and sat down as she begun fixing up my shirt and the microphone.

"How're you feeling? Did you get enough sleep? I know you said you just came from some extra dance practice, which means you woke up early," she said as she started to clip up the microphone to my shirt.

"Yes Noona, I got enough sleep," I replied.

"Are you sure? Did you get over 5 hours? I would say 8 hours but knowing your schedules it's not really possible," she said with a sigh as she finished fixing the microphone to my shirt.

"I got 4 hours, is that enough," I asked.

"I guess, but try get some more sleep alright Sang, even if it means you have to ask to cut down on some schedules," she said with a soft sigh as she fussed over my hair.

"Will do Noona," I said, giving her a small smile. She went to say something else but the door opened and Jaehyun came back inside. I stood up and walked over.

"How far away are they," I asked him.

"I'm not sure. I couldn't get through to either of them," he said. I was starting to get a little anxious now, biting my lip nervously. Why wouldn't they be answering? Especially Hongjoong, he always answers his phone, even more so when it's from a staff member. I need them here to help me record this episode because I can't do it alone.