Yeosang, San, Hongjoong Seonghwa ~Vehicle Accident ~

Yeosang's POV

Hongjoong, San, Seonghwa and I had just finished filming part of a show we've been working on in a rural area and were currently on our way back to Seoul. There was a storm raging outside, the rain pouring down heavily against the mini bus. It was just us four as the other boys were filming in a different area, still in Seoul.

"I don't like storms," San said quietly as he looked out the window. I mean, at least it's still daytime, not completely dark.

"It mainly just rain Sannie, it'll be ok," Seonghwa said. I glanced over at Hongjoong who hadn't said anything, seeing him just doing something on his phone.

"How long until we get back to the dorms," San asked.

"I dunno mayb-. Holy shit." Hongjoong cursed as the mini bus suddenly jolted and I quickly grabbed onto the chair in front of me to stable myself.

"Everything ok Donghyun-ssi," Hongjoong called out shakily as we continued to skid. I begun to worry as the mini bus went back and forth, skidding in the rain. Before anyone could react, the back of the mini bus collided heavily with something and we all jolted forwards. My seatbelt caught me so despite some possible bruising, I was fine. There was a scream though, a scream that rocked me to my core. I heard a click and a scream and watched in horror as San was flung from his seat, his seatbelt obviously breaking and he fell to the floor. He tried to stand and get back to his seat but the minibus skidded again and he fell backwards with a cry. I was petrified for the younger boy and how much danger he was in. I'm not going to let him get hurt, not on my watch. I grabbed my seatbelt buckle and unclicked it quickly, lunging towards the crying boy. I was thrown off balance slightly when the minibus jolted again, but I managed to keep my footing. I grabbed San's arm and pulled him with all my might towards me. He collided into my body but I didn't let him go. I threw him into my seat, fumbling slightly but managing to buckle him in. Just in time it seems, as mere seconds later, the minibus collided front first into something, a much bigger impact than the first one. I was thrown back, twisting slightly before I smashed my ribs into the centre console, my head colliding with the back of the chair. I tried to stay awake, but it was useless and my world went black.

Seonghwa's POV

I felt disorientated and my wrist was aching slightly. I could hear crying, sobbing. I blinked my eyes open, turning my head to the side to see San crying in the seat across the isle from me. It suddenly all came back to me, what had happened and I immediately tried to unbuckle my seatbelt but it was stuck.

"Is everyone ok," Hongjoong called out suddenly.

"S-Sangie. Yeosang," San sobbed out, but there was no answer. Shit. I grabbed my seatbelt and yanked hard, ignoring the pain in my wrist and it worked, the belt unclipping. I hurried out of my seat and into the isle, looking over to see Yeosang on the ground, laying unmoving. No. I gasped and hurried over, reaching out to grab him but a hand grabbed my arm and stopped me. I looked back to see Hongjoong holding me and shaking his head slightly. There was blood trailing down the side of his head and it worried me slightly, but we need to focus on Yeosang first. Hongjoong knelt down beside the younger and placed two fingers against his neck, obviously feeling for a pulse.

"He's alive, just knocked out," Hongjoong said, letting out a breath of relief. I felt something on my shoulder and I jumped, turning around only to see San still crying beside me.

"M'sorry. It's m-my fault. He got up to, h-help me," he cried. I immediately wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to me.

"It's no one's fault Sannie. It was an accident," I said. Hongjoong gently moved Yeosang, careful not to move him too much but enough so he was laying more comfortably on the ground. I glanced up and remembered the driver, realising he hadn't moved or said anything since we stopped.