Seonghwa ~Sexual Assault~

Trigger Warning

There are SA scenes in this fic that are quite detailed for my writing and the feelings that come with it. It is worse than the Hongjoong fic so if you have experienced anything similar to this and it may be triggering, please do not read

Seonghwa's POV

We were practicing for close to 6 hours before we finally finished for the day our choreographer waving goodbye to us before leaving the room. I let out a breath of relief and walked over to my drink bottle, grabbing it and gulping it down quickly. I glanced around the room to see the others all packing up and getting ready to leave. I smiled softly as I saw San packing up his and Wooyoung's bag while Wooyoung was draped over his back, resting his arms around San's neck. The two of them truly are soulmates, always knowing exactly what the other needs and being willing to give it to them. I did notice however that San wasn't able to move around properly and was having a bit of trouble. I watched as he tilted his head slightly to glance at Wooyoung before pausing and continuing on. I quickly closed my water bottle and walked over.

"Come here and give Hyung a hug Wooyoungie," I said softly. Wooyoung's head lifted up and he turned to look at me, blinking tiredly. I opened my arms and beckoned him over gently. He slowly peeled himself off San and stumbled over, moving into my arms and hugging my waist as his head dropped down onto my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him gently, moving a hand up and down his back to relax him more.

"He's been having trouble sleeping lately, can't go to sleep by himself." I glanced to the left to see Yeosang walking over with a worried expression on his face. I frowned in concern and lifted my hand to gently run through Wooyoung's hair and soothe him.

"Have you not been getting enough sleep baby," I asked gently. Wooyoung nuzzled further into my chest before nodding slightly.

"Does Hongjoong know about this? How long has it been going on," I asked Yeosang quickly.

"About a week. He usually gives up trying to fall asleep alone at about two or three in the morning and comes to San or me," Yeosang explained. I sighed and ruffled Wooyoung's hair gently.

"Does Hongjoong know," I repeated, raising an eyebrow. Yeosang bit his bottom lip nervously and I immediately knew what the answer was.

"He doesn't want to bother Hyung because he is always working in the studio late anyway," Yeosang said quietly. The fact that Wooyoung was barely even stirring in my arms and was in no way protesting shows just how bad this is getting.

"Hongjoong, come here," I called out. Hongjoong glanced up from his phone across the room in confusion but quickly walked over.

"What's up? Is Wooyoung ok," he asked, his eyes running over Wooyoung's huddled up form.

"Yeosang just informed me that Wooyoung hasn't been sleeping well for the last week. He hasn't been getting to bed until two or three in the morning, possibly later.

"Young-ah," Hongjoong said with a soft sigh. Wooyoung slowly turned his head and peaked out from my chest.

"M'sorry Hyung," he whispered.

"You don't need to be sorry, it's not your fault but why wouldn't you tell me? I could've made sure you could go a little easier for practices," Hongjoong said.

"Didn't want to bother anyone," Wooyoung said quietly. I glanced at Hongjoong and caught his eye, seeing he was just as concern as I was. We all sometimes hide things because we don't want to cause trouble or bother the other members but this could cause him to get hurt.

"Wooyoung, you can't hide things like this. You need to tell us things like this so we can make sure you're safe and healthy," I told him. Wooyoung looked up at me and pouted before nodding softly.